Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cure diseases and more with electricity? Has anyone seen this yet?

Started by Mark69, December 07, 2009, 11:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueplanet

Quote from: nymfe on February 04, 2010, 02:38:23 PM
blueplanet, but how to remove mercury in the brain?????

That there is something wrong with the status of my nerves since a long time ago - I know. But what about a remedy? I already tried with spirulina.
regards nymfe

If my understanding is correct, spirulina and many other chelating agents can only chelate mercury in the blood stream.

The half-life of mercury or compounds made with mercury in the blood plasma is approximately half a year. In other words, if you can stop ingesting mercury or any other glutathione-depleting substances, then the blood mercury burden should decline by half within half a year.  Taking spirulina might help, but not much if you are still ingesting mercury or glutathione-depleting substances.

The problem is:  Organic mercury has a high affinity for the brain and nervous system. It will remain there for several decades. Organic mercury in the brain can be converted into inorganic mercury, which will not leave the brain or cross the blood brain barrier. Ingesting spirulina might speed up the process of mercury elimination from the blood, but most likely, the brain mercury concentration would not change very much.

Andy Culter is a guru on mercury toxicity. His treatment protocol involves round-the-clock detoxification with an antioxidant called "alpha lipoic acid". According to some online information, with his approach, it would take about six years to complete a detoxification process. But many parents of autistic children found improvement with his treatment protocol.

I believe there are likely safer and more reliable alternatives for chelation of brain mercury. But unfortunately, these so-called alternatives might have stirred up a lot of controversy as well. If you have time, I suggest you do a bit of research on this topic. There are many under-researched areas such as vitamin D, sunlight, glutathione, gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase, etc, etc.

eastcoastwilly

MMS (i.e. Sodium Chlorite) is supposed to oxidize Mercury and aid in it's removal from the body. People have done the hair folical test and the mercury is gone but there is some question as to how reliable this type of test is with regards to the removal in other parts of the body.

Hope it helps,

Will

nymfe

Blueplanet and Will,

whatever - thank you for your advise.

I have been researching a lot in the Internet and there are several methods described and you cant prove them all. Which to choose? :-\

To tell the truth I have already resigned . To my opinion during this life I have to continue living with mercury in my brain and for sure in my nervous system.

Chemical remedies heal on one side and kill on the other. :'(

regards nymfe

blueplanet

blueplanet

Quote from: nymfe on February 05, 2010, 12:40:46 PM
Blueplanet and Will,

whatever - thank you for your advise.

I have been researching a lot in the Internet and there are several methods described and you cant prove them all. Which to choose? :-\

To tell the truth I have already resigned . To my opinion during this life I have to continue living with mercury in my brain and for sure in my nervous system.

Chemical remedies heal on one side and kill on the other. :'(

regards nymfe

When I said something safer and more reliable, I meant something like this:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/12/04/how-sunshine-and-vitamin-d-can-help-you-eliminate-mercury.aspx

This is an overunity forum where we can freely exchange ideas about tesla's technology. This one is one of those.