Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

7.8 Hertz Resonant Circuit

Started by braden, December 09, 2009, 11:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Turbo
The Elephant in the room....
those are some Big Components ,and they are so very used to getting their own way!

However there is something profoundly obvious about those components being a source to harvest from.....I feel like the potential is similar to waking up in a sea of Fuel with a book of wet Matches ...Scary big potential!

thx
Chet
PS
Turbo
I have to say ,I've believed your claims for quite some time.
I believe the flea really can steer this Elephant !
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Turbo

Ofcource it can the energy involved is insane but you have to make a decision first as to which circuit potential you are going to target.
The mechanisms are slightly different but the source of energy is always the earth's electric field.
Unless you are moving a coil through the earth's magnetic field that is the only exception but you would have to move it very fast to get to some usable output and it might cost a lot more energy to do that compared to what you get out.
In the other two cases you are using just voltage to offset or disturb the local environment so it reacts with a re balancing flux.
Normally people put a graetz diode bridge to a long wire and a ground terminal to tap the sky voltage but this does not deliver much energy at all and that is why you have to give the wire a high voltage charge to make it act as if it was hundreds of miles up in the air it is kinda like the electrical equivalent of the electromagnetic ferrite rod antenna to make things act as if they were huge.
So pick your component   :)

tim123

I've come across a few refs today to 7.3, 7.4 Hz...

http://www.padrak.com/ine/NEN_6_8_10.html

1.  1.855  Hz  This is a Schuman resonance and is also seen in Rysmonic
                  GW resonance (รท 2 Hz).
2.  3.710  Hz  This is also seen in Schuman.
3.  7.42   Hz  This is also seen in Schuman as a more pronounced
                  resonance.

tim123

Quote...three requirements seem to be essential to the establishment of the resonating condition.

First. The earth's diameter passing through the pole should be an odd multiple of the quarter wave length-that is, of the ratio between the velocity of light-wand four times the frequency of the currents...
US Patent 787412
N. TESLA.
ART OF TRANSMITTING ELECTRICAL ENERGY THROUGH THE NATURAL MEDIUMS.

So, practically for testing, I think I'll be using the 23rd harmonic at about 10m - 30Mhz I guess...
A quarter-wave monopole antenna would be 2.5m.

tim123

Quote from: Turbo on January 19, 2014, 07:04:23 AM
...It's only an approximate with a center frequency somewhere between 7 and 8 Hertz.
This is easily discovered by doing experimentation.

H Turbo,
  I've seen your magnetic spinners experiment - it's interesting - but I'm not 100% convinced that it's showing evidence of the Schumann resonance - rather than the mechanical resonance of the arrangement... Maybe it is, I'm not sure... Maybe I'll try it myself - it is the only way forward ;)

I think - traditional scientists used very very large coils indeed to detect / measure the Schumann resonance...