Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Now This is Really Something!!! - But What ?

Started by Cap-Z-ro, December 09, 2009, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Whatever this was, it was a controlled event...too much hang time and vertical movement for an uncontrolled rocket or balloon.

Odd how whenever people start zeroing in on corrupt human enterprise (Climategate), weird things or catastrophic events seem to occur on cue.

Could be just another military psy-opps job to cause 'another' distraction, to stall for time...so that they can implement their global takeover with little or no opposition.

Regards...

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: ATT on December 10, 2009, 08:28:08 PM
I just don't know...maybe it's a cover-up...
http://features.csmonitor.com/globalnews/2009/12/10/norway-spiral-a-rocket-scientist-explains-the-mystery/
It sure is a cover-up!
He, as a "scientist", says two 'motors' are firing at the same time and the thing still flies in a fairly straight line??  No, I don't think so!!  That spiral isn't a rocket contrail.

And aluminum oxide being sapphire-colored????  Al2O3 in rocket exhaust is white, and only white.  AND, it's a solid!!  It doesn't disappear like that plume did.

Bullsh1t!  He's stupid or lying!! Or both.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

PaulLowrance

On top of that the blue spiral becomes more focused the farther away it is from the white spiraling object, which is the opposite of what it should be if it was gas / particles from a rocket / missile. It's impossible to be a rocket.

I've written countless simulations. That simulation is a joke. It may as well been created by Steven Spielberg, trying their best to make it look exactly like that photos. They must have spent some good time creating that simulation. IMO this proves there's a group that's trying to cover such incidents up. How sad!

Paul

innovation_station

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBSxXwPnkpE&feature=PlayList&p=F24909B645868067&index=1

if this is 12D.....   

: )

im not wrong...

ist! 

what if HARP IS designed to recieve special broadcasts from a long distance ...  posible? 

hummm

i ask you all to look this with an open mind!

the reality of this in my life is more than a human will know ...   and ws&fm WILLIAM AND MICHAEL RING A BELL?

we call WEIRD SICENCE AND FRIGGIN MAGIC...  LMFAO ... 

i hope planet EARTH WAKES UP SOON!

what merlin and arther ...  ?  :0

btw ...  ALI IS AQUARIOUS

must be the season of the witch ... eh!....   

w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYQn8ewgWBI

; )
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

not to go off ... but here is SOME MORE NEVER SEEN B4 INFO ...

W

yes i do have quite a collection and lots of answers .. 

its TIME TO FIX THE RAINBOW CRYSTAL STAR SHIP!

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!