Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

In reply to Paul Lawrence vs Gadgetmall

Started by Magluvin, December 19, 2009, 07:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Im not sure, but have wondered if this site was set up to attract people working in this field only to pinpoint the real geniuses to silence them as they divulge info regarding free energy devices.
I read Pauls post, and it does not allow replies. Is that how you set up that post Paul? Or has that been modified after the fact?
I wonder if a new site were setup by legit people, maybe like Fizzx, if MIB infiltrate those and silently take control.
I would like to hear or read a post written by whom ever has control over this site as to an explanation of these strange happenings here, as there seems to be quite a few. Does anyone here agree with that? Those that dont, I would have to guess what side you are on.

Magluvin

Mk1

I agree , some people around here use the power of the forum for personal vendetta , What do they have in common , the only success story they can share is how successfully the can discredit others.

They take thing out of context , divert arguments , they take us for stupid sheep , its the politician way , and smoke screen , black magic , trickery ...   

innovation_station

yes i would have to say PAUL discovered IT IS INFACT as real as WE SAID IT IS ...

lol

my guess is  paul got scared ...  fear rules the sheep !

william!   

--THE  INVENTOR **

BTW MK BRO     you need title             ** MASTER INVENTOR **
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Magluvin

Thanks MK1
And hey, If we get whacked from here, Ill be at Fizzx.

Mags Soprano  ;D

jadaro2600

If I live in the US, and he lives in Germany or Russia;

I win a prize for posting my invention online, and he pays that prize;

This is by proxy, a treasonous act whereby a foreign entity is compensating a citizen of the US for the revelation of information which could be deemed 'classified' ..and most definitely would be.

...seeing as how  they have these military tribunals - where no information is being divulged to the public, it would come as no surprise to find, after having been arrested, that the invention already exists, is considered top secret, and your act will result in your death.

Therefore, under the current circumstances, anyone wishing to divulge such information, scientific or not, and could, would most definitely be killed under these circumstances - regardless of whether or not they recieve any such prize money - the US government has asserted autonomy by hiding the information it whishes to protect, and ..

by the creation of a system where information, sensitive or not, is kept from us, have created a situation where silence is an only option.

Cake or Death?

It is under no uncertain terms that ( Caligula - current and previous administrations of secrecy ) have a fully gamed system completely circumventing the constitution ( whatever that may now be )...  we wouldn't know, as the rules are written out of our sight, justified out of our sight, and protected out of our sight.

God help us, ..I HOPE THEY STAY out of our sight forever...  and act like the neutrinos that they are, and not effect / affect anything ( just remaining theoretical nonsense ) as the case may be.

Everyone, dawn your fake halo's, if you will, and be mused by the conception of immorality that creation now means when under the auspices of lucifer.

It would come as NO surprise to learn, in the future, that nearly everyone you knew already knows, and that you're just catching up ...enduring a mindmeld from some Orwellian torture device, being prepared for deep-space nurf herding..or worse, the outter lining of a whole in the ground filling with like minded people, bound to the sovereignty of their mind.