Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

the elites are adjusting earths orbit, to kill most of us !

Started by nitinnun, December 20, 2009, 11:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8499.msg216262#msg216262

the elites are going to do it !

it will kill most of us !

you need to show other people this link !
and light a fire under their ***es.

Azorus

For the article in question, they should make a sub category for it.  Way the fuck out there!

mr_bojangles

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

onthecuttingedge2005

I am still trying to figure out why there are two threads about this on the same subject. wait, it was Nit, Nit likes to double post on a subject if there is to much negativity towards the subject of doom and gloom mongering.

I wish nit would go back to talking about glue batteries or something for a change.

mr_bojangles

theyr proving that global warming isn't actually happening

and adjusting the orbit of the earth is ridiculous, the whole mass of the planet spinning that fast would be nearly impossibly to disrupt, that is a lot of momentum and energy

plus there is no orientation in space, so the tilt of the axis is irrelevant, people from china aren't upside down

the HAARP system was possibly developed to mess with the ionosphere, not offset the earths orbit

and if they did devise a plan to do that then theyr a bunch of idiots because that would mean all of them and their childrens children would be dead before anyone even noticed this was going on

that is a plan that would take centuries

we have enough trouble with keeping asteroids orbits away from us, and were 1000's of times bigger than them

why would you start a new thread that is just a link to your old thread you already started that people are done talking about
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields