Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Interrupting magnetic field to cause Gravity fall

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, December 27, 2009, 12:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapadura

Jerry, I watched yout video again (MagneticShieldMovie.wmv) and that inspired me with an idea to try to get us back to the good old way of trying to make a perpetual mobile without coils and electromagnets, just with permanent magnets and gravity...

I think I had an idea of how we can make a magnetic shield that rolls down to the right place at the right time ...

If the ball can go up on a inclined upper path... And this video shows it is posible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPLILn3sCdQ

If the ball goes up on a inclined upper path, it can push a small part that will release the sliding of the magnetic shield in the proper moment.

The image bellow is a side view of how I imagine the small part could be constructed, in order to drop the shielding at the right moment.

Rapadura

The last magnet is just above point 1 of the small part, so the ball will stop right where point 1 of the small part is, pushing point 1 to inside the equipment, and point 2 will also be pushed to inside. This will release the descent of the magnetic shielding to the appropriate location, sliding, driven by gravity.

If the shielding can slide until between the ball and the last magnet, the ball will be pulled down by gravity.

If this works, we will only need to imagine a mechanism to move the shielding back to its original place after its work is finished.

And I guess if the ball is heavier than the plate that will be used as shielding, and the final height from where the ball drops is a great enough height, it will not be difficult to create a purely mechanical system to harness the ball's fall to move the shield back to its place, just sliding up...