Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

EER Joule Thief using an earth battery to start a joule thief.

Started by jeanna, December 28, 2009, 09:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanna

Hi Shannon,

This will be very interesting.
Maybe get 3 plants, one for plant" control".

I have heard that electrical charge is what plants get from sunlight and not light and heat as we assume.
It is an experiment I am planning to set up soon, but you can start it too,
Philodendron is a cheap and hardy house pant that can go without much light for quite a while.
If you have the room make 2 of those moss pots as you described, then place the 3rd plant nearby to get the same amount of light and heat.

You can compare water in the soil over time too.
It is very interesting that the water evaporated so quickly.

jeanna

Pirate88179

Enclose it in a terrarium type enclosure or even a clear plastic bag arrangement and it will "rain" and put the moisture back into the soil and none will be lost.

Just a thought.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

guruji

Hi Shannon and Jeanna nice experiments that you're doing. I read in these forums that by putting a copper wire from a collector outside to the soil inside even in the dark;plants still grow.
I will try this too.
I did an Earth battery with to seperate rods in parallel. In the first 3days they gave me about 0.4v at 0.5ma then after a week 0.5v at 1ma and now 0.55v at 2.11ma.
It seems that something is happening and voltage and current are increasing.
Thanks

jeanna

@guruji,
When you are leaving them outside are they connected?

I have never tried to leave them connected over night. Maybe that is what I need to do??
This is great. You are doing great today!

thank you,

jeanna

guruji

Quote from: jeanna on February 13, 2010, 06:18:31 PM
@guruji,
When you are leaving them outside are they connected?

I have never tried to leave them connected over night. Maybe that is what I need to do??
This is great. You are doing great today!

thank you,
jeanna

HI Jeanna if you're reffering to plants I have to try it I told you. If you're reffering to Earth Battery I put two rods in parallel outside in the garden and yes left them connected.
Jeanna even you are doing great today :)
Bye bye.