Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2009: The Year Perpetual Motion Ended

Started by jibbguy, January 04, 2010, 02:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vonwolf

Good Stuff jibbguy,
CBS should be fried in oil for the Hack Job they did to Ponds and Fleischmann

chessnyt

Jibbguy,

Very impressive blog article you posted.  I was particularly impressed with the cold fusion cover-up that has finally been removed.  Excellent job!!!

Chessnyt

FreeEnergy

exnihiloest

Quote from: jibbguy on January 04, 2010, 02:14:37 PM
Article on this subject:

http://jibbguysblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/2009-year-that-perpetual-motion-ended.html

Very biased stuff.
There are much more bigots in free energy than in conventional science. Just see the attitude here toward the skeptics: what they say is not what the believers are waiting for, thus they are rejected without  discussion about the valuable supports they can provide.
On the other hand we encounter many controversial papers from scientists of universities, including experiments and attacks against the second law of thermodynamics (see arXiv).
The open mind is still on the side of the scientific community, at least more than on the side of the believers in FE, but what the scientific community is waiting for (and me too) is evidence of what is asserted. And we have not it.

As electronics engineer, I have replicated hundreds of setups from conventional science and technics (including some more controversial, such as the lifter from JL Naudin or the Avramenko single wire transmission... but still conventional science). All was working.
But despite my attempts, I have never been able to replicate one working FE machine when hundreds are claimed to work. Why? Because in fact there is not one working FE machine today. We see  scammers who inflame every body with claims of fantastic machines in order to get money from FE believers or from investors and we see pseudo-inventors, generally egocentric and uneducated, who do not understand what they have, misinterpret what they measure, do not know how to correctly handle measurements, and are unable to let duplicate their stuff by others (we guess why). These people impose a handicap on free energy research by avoiding it from being rationnal, scientific, carefuly conducted and they attract in the field ignorant people who then preach religiously FE like imams preach extremist politics, adding noise and thus counter-productivity in the field and undermining it.
This is very disappointing. I think we should be more modest in our camp and cease to stupidly fight conventional science and scientists having proved their efficiency when we have nothing to propose instead.