Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Agentgates´s TPU setup with strange wavehill hump

Started by agentgates, January 05, 2010, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Patent, probably already been done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neiOQgYw_Qc

Start in this vid at 3:14.  Look like Tony's setup?  Its most probable that a lot of good circuits are owned by the Govt. Whether stolen from tesla, Hj, Stan Meyers, etc.  thereby shutting anyone down along the way saying that they own it.  But then the question should be, why are we not using this tech, why are you hiding it? They will have their reasons. And they would say it is a national security issue, etc.
Now, imagine open source. Sure its out there. But someone will want to put money into making them, and selling them. And they could, due to not everyone is able to build it.  Not everyone is a high tech caveman like me.  =]

Mags

ramset

Mags
Quote;

Not everyone is a high tech caveman like me.  =]
---------------------
There are some very fast learners out here!!.
BTW
from 3.14 on there are some very sexy coils
Who is Tony Roon ??
His name was under I schematic.

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

turbo

Quote from: Mk1 on January 21, 2010, 03:01:16 PM

Marco , i never tough you add anything , and i was right...

Mark

And this my friend, is because there simply isn't any thing to add......
No worries, i won't bother you again...

Marco.

HopeForHumanity

On the "intellectual property rights" thing. Paul, you are confused. To hint at what your confused about, think back to when tesla modified edison's light bulb. I think you are being too freaked out over such an easy thing to figure out. And i'm sure you should look into how patents and property rights work a little bit more before you jump off the monopoly scam bridge.  ::)
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!

HopeForHumanity

Quote from: -[marco]- on January 21, 2010, 05:13:31 PM
And this my friend, is because there simply isn't any thing to add......
No worries, i won't bother you again...

Marco.

And to marco, the frustrated teenage girl, please stop assuming everything. Your arrogance blinds you... And I say that as a proud keyboard hero!  :D
Ron Paul is internet overunity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXnBZd4nyWk

WE MUST STOP THIS! Free energy is being surpressed because of it!