Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Agentgates´s TPU setup with strange wavehill hump

Started by agentgates, January 05, 2010, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrd10

explanation on some of the photos:-

-the coating on nylon rings was a mix of epoxy and ferrite powder
-nylon rings made from cutting board material, I made several in one go..
-built couple of oscillators, one is 555timer and the other small_td1.jpg, looking at building an astable cct as well using two fets...

mrd10

Hi fellow experminters, I recall and can pretty much reproduce this effect, refer to the small_td1.jpg oscillator drawing and associated unit P1011001.JPG oscillator, using 9volt battery, and on the secondary I have a 12 miniature light bulb, the light bulbs intensity is very bright,

now without using the oscillator, and i connect the battery directly to the light bulb, it is only about half as bright.
I worked out with the scope that this oscillator was about 3khz, and you can here a slight hum.
it is very easy to build, take you prob about an hour to do, so what i would like someone to do, is say hey this is interesting, or it is quite normal....

Interestingly enough though the bulb was much brighter, I came across the cct by accident, when i was investigating tesla coils.

e2matrix

Nice work mrd10.  It seems this thread has been ignored for quite a while since other newer threads have started on the TPU.  I'm very interested in the situation where you describe in the text in that last picture how the circuit destroyed itself.  What input power were you using?  Do you think this was a sign you have hit on the right combination of frequencies where a power surge may be seen?  Any other info related to that event? 

mrd10

@e2matrix

no no I got that from this webpage while investigating tesla coils:-
http://tacashi.tripod.com/elctrncs/ssstc/ssstc.htm

same site but using 555timer instead:-
http://tacashi.tripod.com/elctrncs/555sstc/555sstc.htm, that's where i made the 555timer cct from

still further testing required once ive wound few more coils.
I used the 1 transistor cct, but on small toroid with interesting results, never got to point of being destroyed, maybe cause i was using 9volt battery rated at 200ma, thats why I wanted someone here to simply build it and tel me, yeh thats interesting or neigh, thats normal, I used miniature 12volt filament lamp as load...

giantkiller