Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Recreating Besslers Wheel

Started by Ken the Great, January 05, 2010, 08:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overtaker

Mr. Bojangles,   If Bessler was the one of the few that ever accomplished the task of building a working gravity wheel than I'm all ears!  If you can solve this without his clues, more power to you.  I for one will stick to his clues like glue, read between the lines and try not to stretch his words too much just to fit my designs. I am also a stickler for the truth.  When someone ( Jim comes to mind ) states Bessler said this or that,  I want to make sure that is exactly what he said.  I think we would have to be fools to ignore Bessler's clues.  JMHO 

Ken the Great

overtaker,

I believe that Bessler was speaking of a clock movement when referring to those things. Like in a grandfather clock, it has weights, springs and you have to wind it.

I believe that was a red herring if you will.

Ken the Great

overtaker,

I agree it would take the heart of a fool to ignore what Bessler said.

overtaker

Ken,  Off topic.  If you need some Tile advice for the home you are building,  I would recommend Johnbridge.com.  There are far too many hacks out there in some states.  Their forum is excellent.

Ken the Great

Now lets discuss the levers and springs.

The radius of the running wheel or high drum plus the radius of the weight is the MINIMUM lever length. This will ensure that the axle can be used as a fulcrum.

The weight cannot connect to the end of the lever in a fixed manner. If we do this we will be wasting kinetic energy.

The weight must be in some sort of slot to allow it to move once the lever hits its stop on the perimeter of the wheel.  Bessler has in one of his MT drawings a lever with an open ended slot. This would suffice.

Now that we have let the weight go free at the end of the stroke of the lever, it has tremendous energy because of the speed it is traveling just before it hits the anvil, or curved piece of wood described by an eyewitness. The curve of the wood would be able to cause the direction of force from the weight to be changed to a perpendicular angle.

We will talk more about the weight later.

Now the spring. How long should it be?

Lets do a mental experiment. 1 inch long spring. would not work because the travel of the lever is more than one inch.

Other extreme, a spring as long as the lever.
No reason this would not work. In fact it would cause less wear on the spring if it were as long as possible. The location of the end of the springs must not interfere with the rotating disc in the center of the device, yet remain as long as possible.

So if we attach one end of the spring to the lever, the same distance from the center of the axle that the center of the weight is, when closest to the axle, but on the opposite side of the axle, and the other end of the spring near the pivot point on the perimeter of the wheel it would not interfere with anything else.

Now if we use a cable or string attached directly to the pin going through the weight, The pin guides the weight in the slot of the lever.
We must connect the other end to the corresponding weight on the opposite side.

This transfers the kinetic energy that was created by the momentum of the weight to help shift the opposite weight. This momentum is created by the stored energy in the spring that was harnessed by the low drum.

If you have a weight of 5 pounds, then the spring tension while the weight is on the perimeter should be about 5 pounds. However once the weight is shifted to the axle, the spring is stretched, to maybe 10 pounds of force.
When this stored energy is released, the weight will have more than enough energy to reach the perimeter. Any excess will be transferred to the opposite weight and to the task of shifting it to the axle.

Well time for a break.

"Happiness comes from caring for something outside of self."