Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Recreating Besslers Wheel

Started by Ken the Great, January 05, 2010, 08:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

overtaker

Ken,   I would recommend the team with Ralph,  Alan and James for your build.   I am not interested in building it for you or seeing the blueprints because I intend to take the patent route. I am very confident in my design also.  I will not speak for Ralph but he may also not want to invest his time helping with an open source build.  He has too much time and money invested allready not to be rewarded for his work.

Good luck.  I'm sure I will have more clue questions for you as this progresses.

overtaker

Wilby.  wrote:

explain to me why for the couple hundred years since bessler no one has demonstrated a working wheel... if you can't then that answers all the questions i need answered.

Actually there are two wheels that apparently worked since.  The Asa Jackson wheel and the Buzzsaw wheel.

Bessler offered his head if his wheel wasn't as he said.
Would you offer your head if someone builds a working gravity wheel?

Ken the Great

Just as I thought. No knowledge just hot air.

Post something that will demonstrate your understanding of simple principles.

I have posted more than enough post to demonstrate I have a working knowledge of physics and formulas used in that physics book you have never seen. You however have posted nothing. LOL

So you are in the same box as the person who said wasted energy is a good thing.

And until you post a coherent post that deals with actual physics and the principles thereof you cannot escape the box. Sorry, no get out of box free cards.

HAHAHA
And by the way, you aren't smarter than a fifth grader. :D

"I am the rottweiler, you are the chew toy."

Ken the Great

overtaker,

I have already sent a few rough sketches to Ralph and Alan. Alan asked, I sent them to him. What a novel approach.

However, I am told they won't be able to get to it for quite some time. So I am also going to try and build this in the few minutes here and there that I do have. I am making a parts list with detailed drawings to send to get machined.

Are you familiar with the patent process? I myself have never dealt with the patent office.

Well nature calls.

"You can never get enough of what you don't need to make you happy."  :D

overtaker

Ken asked: 

Are you familiar with the patent process? I myself have never dealt with the patent office.

Yes and no.  I have a patent att. that files Provisional patent applications for a flat fee of $500.00 .  Along with that is the Gov. fee of $120.00 +or- . The provisional patent must be detailed enough for someone in the trade to build.  The Provisional Patent app. gives you your place in line but you must file your regular patent app. within 12 months. Of course to do the rest of the patent work he charges $350.00 an hour. There is an excellent book,  Patent it yourself by David Pressman.  If you open source I will respect your decision , if you patent I will also respect it.