Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What if a magnet IS a generator?

Started by akjones, January 06, 2010, 11:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akjones

Could we be missing the forest for the trees?  Electrical current running through a conductor produces a magnetic field.  A magnet has a magnetic field.  How do we know that the magnet itself does not contain a toroidal flow of electrons (a circuit in other words) perpendicular to the poles?

If it's true, then a magnet is a room-temperature superconductor (at least for that circuit) because it does not generate heat - which may begin to explain the relationship between magnets and superconductors.

The question is how to measure/tap into the circuit?  Can anyone think of a way to magnetize a coil of iron with a measuring device (or even light bulb) in place in the alleged circuit?  Maybe loop out part of the materal, kind of like a figure 8 shape but a smaller protuding loop?  Insert other materials as a gap?

Is this idea worth baking further?

jadaro2600

it may also be noteworthy that most normal disk magnets' field strength increased as you approach the rim of the disk.  In other words, there is a difference between the strength in the middle vs strength on the edge.  This may be the product of poor magnetization methods, or it may be naturally occurring ( who knows though, the disk magnets aren't natural in general ).

The difference may also be harnessed.

BobTEW

A magnet with two fields three poles. Check out D orbitals of electron clould. Two pear/teardrop shapes between donut/tire shape your toroidal picture. The true repelling side of the magnet.

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: akjones on January 06, 2010, 11:43:37 AM
Could we be missing the forest for the trees?  Electrical current running through a conductor produces a magnetic field.  A magnet has a magnetic field.  How do we know that the magnet itself does not contain a toroidal flow of electrons (a circuit in other words) perpendicular to the poles?

If it's true, then a magnet is a room-temperature superconductor (at least for that circuit) because it does not generate heat - which may begin to explain the relationship between magnets and superconductors.

The question is how to measure/tap into the circuit?  Can anyone think of a way to magnetize a coil of iron with a measuring device (or even light bulb) in place in the alleged circuit?  Maybe loop out part of the materal, kind of like a figure 8 shape but a smaller protuding loop?  Insert other materials as a gap?

Is this idea worth baking further?
hi akjones
its a good idea actually  :)
making the iron coil as a magnet and let the electron flow its worth trying, i will try it.  ;)

bluedemon

I think that only the electrons in the magnet are spinning around their atoms in the same direction in the magnet only. I don't think the actual lines of force are comprised of electrons themselves, but something much much smaller. We could call it a sea of aether.

Here is the simplest way I can think of magnetic field lines that make sense to me. James Maxwell saw the lines of force as spinning vortexes in the aether.  You have a magnetized piece of metal that have all of its atoms electrons rotating in the same direction.  This spinning creates little "aether tornadoes" on each end(pole) of the magnetized object.  One pole being the open end of the tornado and the other being the tip.  If you connected north to south poles the "aether tornadoes" are spinning in the same direction.  The lines of the south pole will merge with the lines of the north pole and attract each other in a screw like action.  If you try to connect like poles the lines of force will be spinning in the opposite direction and deflect each other causing an opposing force.

How could you visualize magnetism being created by current running through a wire?  I imagine something along the lines of the flow of electrons on the surface of the copper cause friction with the surrounding aether.  This friction causes a spinning of the surrounding aether which forms little connected rings of "aether tornadoes" around the wire itself.  The opposite happens when you pass magnetic lines of force over some copper wire.  I imagine as the line passes over the wire it leaves a connected "aether tornado" loops for a small moment in time forcing electrons to flow on the surface of the copper wire.

Of course this is all probably BS, but it helps make things more solid in my head by being able to visualize it working.