Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Rife Machine

Started by Foggy-Notion, January 07, 2010, 02:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marathonman

A gas chamber used is total  BS as i have researched Rife for many years and the notion of one is preposterous  unless you are referring to his directional tube which is using a noble gas to convert  frequency to a magnetic pulse in which the cells of the body pick out the one's they need.
"There's no point microwaving your body from harmonics trying to cure something."
Total ignorance of microwave frequencies as they run in the 100 MZ to 300 GZ and the RIFE device is 20MZ and below. maybe you people should get your story straight before the mouth runs out of control. it sickens me to hear people run their mouths knowing nothing but total BS.
Educate yourselves first before bumping the gums.
HE DID cure 16 out of 16 people in a clinical study in San Diego California in 1936 that were terminally diagnosed with cancer with less than 3 months to live. FACTS ARE FACTS and the AMA is all about MONEY as is all medical establishments.
Regards,
Marathonman

Acca

Here is one of my clips on Rife plasma tube, and time alteration by compression waves.. my analog clocks slow down here..

and and the boody waves pass through the "Webber grill.." the case of the Rife Helium tube.. 

I keep my father alive for eight years with stage 4 cancer of the brain and small cell lung.. HE WAS NOT ANY PAIN MEDS !!
this was real tech.. here..

Acca..

https://vimeo.com/62416846

arhitrade

AlienGrey

Quote from: arhitrade on March 15, 2021, 04:15:35 AM
Scalar coil like a modern Rife generator - https://sintez.top/coilscalar/?lang=en
Excuse me but 440Hz is not a healing frequency nore is it a scalar wave it's a Nazi down beate agresive frequency.

If you look on the internet there are loads of circuits to generate the 440 hz freqwuency, but can i sujest you
tune it to the correct frequency of a base 9  432hz

SIL

arhitrade

The bacteria and viruses for which Dr. Rife used these frequencies did not know about it :)

Quote from: AlienGrey on March 15, 2021, 09:00:21 AM
Excuse me but 440Hz is not a healing frequency nore is it a scalar wave it's a Nazi down beate agresive frequency.