Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverfish

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on January 12, 2010, 07:21:14 PM
Quote from RR:

" The other reason I fight the hysteria is because it is being used as a tool by power-hungry politicians, like Al Gore, as a means to get legislation passed that would control every aspect of our lives. By control of energy they would manipulate the economy and social structure of our society. Not just Nationally, like in the United States; but globally "

Once they convince everyone energy production is a contributing factor in "globa warming", it then appears to make sense to regulated it...they have control what free energy producing devices will be 'permit'ed to produce energy.

That is their goal...and they are desperately trying to overcome the exposure of their emails and admission of destroying date which contradicted their falsified data.

By the way, all forums are occupied by paid agents of distraction.

I've noticed they all employ the same familiarization pattern whereby they enter popular threads, display some knowledge and insight, are generally very obliging, and appar elpful and generous.

Next thing you know they are disrespectful in other threads...make baseless generalizations and wild accusations.

And seemingly, its as if they can't recognize a fact if their life depended on it...yet they argue other unrelated red herring points.

In the end, they serve their purpose by stealing your most valuable asset---your time.

Its wise to steer clear of people who without provocation disrespect others.

Regards...

Good advice, and accurate, in my opinion.
     It seems to me that if people start taking a closer look at the father
of the environmental movement, Maurice Strong, they are going to open a huge can of worms that exposes not only fraud going on at the highest levels, the cultlike religious aspects, but also a monumental hypocrisy which beggars belief.
      George Washington Hunt attended the 4th World Wilderness Congress at Denver, Colorado in 1987. (Denver happens to be a major centre for the NWO, check out the mural). He managed to get in only because another attendee had flu. He was subsequently vetted by PSYCHICS before attending the Congress. Strong, who is linked to a cult called the 'Gospel of Judas' apparently has cult-like centers in the area and his wife initiated the 'Gaia' earth religion espoused recently by Al Gore. Just as with Bohemian Grove we see occult activities all over the place where the 'elite' convene themselves.
       This UN meeting was significant, to say the least. Attending it were:

Edmond de Rothschild, world banker
     Secretary of the Treasury, Banker
     Head of the IMF
     Head of the World Bank
     David Rockefeller
     Head of the United Nations at Geneva,
     Maurice Strong, secretary general, (Rothschild's right hand man) convening the conference.
     Michael Sweetman, president of the 'World Conservation bank' - this was talked about in 1987 as the plan for one bank, and only one credit card for the entire world - and if you didn't do what the bankers wanted, tough, mate, your credit would be cut off. That's where we're all going, by the way.
      When George Hunt voiced opposition to some of the astonishing things he heard about this and regard to the depopulation agenda, David Rockefeller threatened him to shut up or 'he would regret it'.
      Hunt was called by a Christian group in San Luis Valley who exposed the fact
that Maurice Strong is up to all kinds of tricks. Strong was going to pump water to cities and turn the San Luis Valley, an area thousands of miles square, into a DUST BOWL. Here is the stunning hypocrisy behind your 'Gods' of the environmental movement, who are nothing but frauds, crooks and con-men hiding behind a quasi-religious veil. It's alleged that Strong took a 1 million dollar bribe from the UN over the oil for food program. He was exposed by FOX (No, I don't trust FIX News either but this time they were right on the money) He got 8 million dollars when he sold Debaka for water rights which he did not own.
       Strong left the States in a hurry after Hunt reported him to Congress for tacking a 'rider' onto the Quadrennial water bill that would allow growth and development to the UC Aquafers. If hunt had not written to congress this bill would have passed benefiting AWDI, Strong's company.
       It was Strong, head of the Official Biological Diversity meeting, 1992 in Rio de Janeiro who said 'We must destroy industrial society for Gaia'
       At the end of the 4th Congress in Denver, Gros Harlem Bruntman, in charge of 'Population reduction' (who was head of WHO for six years) presented a paper to Rothschild in which it stated that 2 billion people have to be REMOVED from the planet. Hunt mentions how a prominent Canadian banker at the convention actually said 'Let's remove the 'cannon fodder' that unfortunately inhabits the Earth, without telling them'
       These are the kinds of people with their fingers on the purse strings of the planet. And we are going to allow them to set up an unelected world government where you have zero freedom of choice about what to do with your money? total control, a psychopath's wet dream, no-one will be allowed to buy or sell unless they say so, that's what Hunt discovered, and it tallies exactly with what Aaron Russo learned from Nick Rockefeller.
       You will be paying carbon credits and taxes directly to people who you don't know, haven't elected, and have an agenda to depopulate the planet - which we know is going on from the contaminated UN vaccines containing AIDs in Rwanda, and Guille-Barre syndrome. Interestingly one of the 'threats' Hunt was given for opposing the agenda was GBS, and he came down with it.

silverfish

the planet. Hunt mentions how a prominent Canadian banker at the convention actually said 'Let's remove the 'cannon fodder' that unfortunately inhabits the Earth...

[/quote]

Specifically: David Lang, Canadian banker from Montreal, Canada, speaking at the 4th World Wilderness, Denver, Colorado:

'Until recently I had a balance sheet that had billions of dollars still existing which have now been written off, so those circumstances have a bad habit of disappearing when the auditor finally gets his hands on to the balance sheet. I suggest therefore that this be sold not through a democratic process, that will take too long and devour too much of the funds, to educate the cannon fodder which unfortunately populates the Earth. We have to take almost an elitist program that we can see beyond our swollen bellies and look to the future in time frames, and the results, which are not easily understood, and which can be, with intellectual honesty, be reduced down to some kind of simplistic definition'

So that is what we are, 'Cannon Fodder' 'Useless Eaters' who must be eliminated for the good of Mother Earth, in the new Gaia religion.
       Rothschild said that he wanted to capture all the carbon dioxide, ship it to the poles to stop them from melting - and no doubt make vast profits in the process. This is the same guy that wears a skull of bones belt and who, when it was pointed out that Mars's icecaps are also shrinking, said that this was because Mars is closer to the Sun than Earth. This is the guy who is portrayed as 'Jesus' in Outside magazine.
        We have Obama portrayed as the Saviour, and strangely enough, when he saw a bas relief of Akhenaton, made the comment that it reminded him of himself.

The elites love to play God. They love to decide who gets what by controlling food resources, the money supply, administering deadly vaccines, and cooking up wild geoengineering schemes. It's all to 'save the planet'. The game is to use guilt over the environment to sell people into giving up their rights.
      The BBC recently proposed a 'ration card', so that even if you wanted to buy food or a product, you won't be able to if your carbon credits run out. George Hunt revealed that food will be taxed in proportion to how much of 'Mother Earth' went into it. He says that the idea is to bring about a kind of neo-feudal system. By classifying carbon dioxide as a poison, the globalists will be able to control and constrict the entire life-cycle through taxation.
      Do you now see what kind kind of crazies are running the planet, and why denial is no longer an option?

See Hunt's site at www.thebigbank.com, and the 12th January interview with Alex Jones for more detail.

silverfish

silverfish

PaulLowrance

Hi,

I would request everyone here to go to the following google cache page
and veryify that my public statement web page says the following -->

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:KouVPJ5ntb0J:globalfreeenergy.info/public-statement/+%22I+start+a+company+to+market+and+SELL+such+machines+to+people+and+companies+who+are%22+site:http://globalfreeenergy.info/&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

QuoteI have never asked or accepted money for my research. I will not
accept money or be bought out. I will continue the research until the exact
detailed designs to replicate a “Free Energy machine” is in public hands and
wide spread. Then, and only then will I start a company to market and sell
such machines to people and companies who are uninterested in building
their own. My full 100% intent is to help this world as much as possible

The following was posted in another part of this forum where Pirate88179
has mod privileges. Sorry to post this, but I do not trust that Pirate88179
at all! Also, this thread here is where he first posted the libel act against me.

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 14, 2010, 07:42:30 AM
Hey, here is the proof that is creature called Pirate88179 is a liar, from
the google cache server!!! ->

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:KouVPJ5ntb0J:globalfreeenergy.info/public-statement/+%22I+start+a+company+to+market+and+SELL+such+machines+to+people+and+companies+who+are%22+site:http://globalfreeenergy.info/&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Read it and weep Pirate88179!

Everyone please take a look at *Googles* time stamp. It says,
"This is Google's cache of http://globalfreeenergy.info/public-statement/.
It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Dec 6, 2009 01:56:57 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime."

And attached is a snap shot of my web browser.

Show us Pirate88179 my nasty public statement, huh? How pathetic
that you could not even provide people a link to my "full" sentence.
You have stoop so low as to cut a small section of my *sentence*
followed by your sick interpretation that was clearly wrong. My public
statement was a very positive sentence!

Get some professional help Pirate88179!