Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Our black pope and his jesuits, a look at mankind's enemy...

Started by Gauss, January 08, 2010, 02:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jikwan

over the years ive read many times the catholic church is the
richest organization on the planet
and has 1 billion adherents-more, i think, than any other organization
and hardly a mention on conspiracy forums in general
of course, theres websites specializing anti-catholic/jesuit
jesuit/illuminati are like brother and sister-pretty much the same thing
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

Gauss

Yeah, one should avoid zealotry as in their own book they are just given 3.5 years to rule the world before being cast down to eternal suffering... And mankind is saved by the few that wake up in time. And the new kings will come from the east(200 million supporters and 144 000 elite ones from each tribe). Which recently published self-development movement from the east is about to achieve 200 million supporters right now?......

I guess you must mean Malachi Martin(lots of rumours about him):

Enter the Jesuit
From 1958 until 1964, Malachi Martin served in Rome as a Jesuit priest, where he was a close associate of, and carried out many sensitive missions for, the renowned Jesuit Cardinal Augustin Bea and Popes John XXIII and Paul VI. Released afterwards from his vows of poverty and obedience at his own request (but still a priest), he ultimately moved to New York and became a best-selling writer of fiction and non-fiction.

Martin had first made explicit reference to a diabolic rite held in Rome in his 1990 non-fiction best-seller about geopolitics and the Vatican, The Keys of This Blood, in which he wrote:

Most frighteningly for [Pope] John Paul [II], he had come up against the irremovable presence of a malign strength in his own Vatican and in certain bishops’ chanceries. It was what knowledgeable Churchmen called the ‘superforce.’ Rumors, always difficult to verify, tied its installation to the beginning of Pope Paul VI’s reign in 1963. Indeed Paul had alluded somberly to ‘the smoke of Satan which has entered the Sanctuary’. . . an oblique reference to an enthronement ceremony by Satanists in the Vatican. Besides, the incidence of Satanic pedophilia â€" rites and practices â€" was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as Turin, in Italy, and South Carolina, in the United States. The cultic acts of Satanic pedophilia are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the Fallen Archangel’s rites.
(p. 632. Emphasis added)

sparks

I wouldnt trust any government when the first thing you have to do is turn you back on your own humanity.  Just like the muslim terrorists and the US army and all the rest of the control freaks.  They prey on poor neglected abandoned children who get brainwashed into doing hideous acts against other humans.  What a let down when these control freaks cant even control their own bowel movements when they lie in their deathbeds. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

jikwan

no, Malachi Martin is not the one either but i could check him out later

the defector was a fully trained preist who described the 4 meditations
which are compulsory training. i would like people to know about this to
know exactly the kind of monster they try to mess with

i will try to remember as much as possible (about 15 years since i read it).......

first the trainee is put in a cell alone and to bring up all the times hes sinned
done wrong/bad things
bring all these things up into conciousness clearly and repeatedly
again and again day after day week after week
or, month after month in solitary confinement-no distractions

the trainer waits. hes looking for signs. theres no way you can fake the signs
the trainee is almost out of his mind-bordering insanity

"i have been a sinner-i have sinned badly"

next he is asked to imagine the afterlife is going to be like for having sinned
so badly. in vivid detail. hell is his only destination

"i am certain im going to burn horribly for this. endlessly"

the trainer looks for the signs. time tested signs. signs of desperation
could take weeks or months

next, he is told there is an anwer. a solution
only god can save him.
hes told to meditate on that
more time passes-and whats the rush?

"god! god can save me. he will save me. but how?"

next, hes told that god can indeed save and forgive
that can only happen when/if you serve him completly. totally.
you think god would forgive your hineous crimes so quickly and easily?

"what must i do for this forgiveness? i will do anything. ANYTHING!"

there! just about ready-might have taken 6 months

hes told that the pope has direct contact with god
he tells his subordinates what god wishes to have done
so when trainee is told to do something-its actually gods orders

everything is done to please god. every deed done takes you nearer
salvation. it is done with joy. with confidence. willingly.

seems like god doesnt like unbelievers very much
every living unbeliever is a threat to believers
if they cant be converted/exploited then must be destroyed

the trainee is give tasks. and he is watched for about 12 years
then he should be ready for some very heavy tasks

starting conflicts/wars supplying arms
accelerating drug use alcoholism/general fear and immorality etc etc

its done with a clear mind. with conviction. remorse is not even a concept
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

Gauss

Jikwan, every time I hear a new story about them there is another one that surpasses every one of the previous..... In fact, these people are possessed by demons and no longer of mankind. They face a future unimaginable.

http://wikicompany.org/wiki/Image:Kolvenbach_weaved_handsign.jpg -  these are the final acts of satanism within the Roman Catholic  church, now it will finally be overthrown, mark my words.

Imagine what happens when the German people realize what was done to them during the last 500 years by these evil men in black robes(well, if they should be called men is another story).... And the American people when they realize what is BEING DONE to them as we speak by their jesuit administration..... And the rest of the world btw...

Anyway, which movement got 100 million supporters in 6 years and was then banned in China? Yes, Falun Gong.
It is based on Truth, Compassion and Forbearance as the only rules to follow. The book is free for download: http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/zflus.html - Zhuan Falun the book is called.

I suggest to everyone, read this one if you only have one day left to live, there is just one book that can explain stuff like this and it is this one. If everyone in here reads this book, alot of things will change.