Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Apparently this bears repeating...

"I would also add...I kinda lost track, can anyone tell me just how many lying so called "structural engineers" lined up to back up the official lie on just how those buildings went down on 9/11 ?

And for that matter how many lying so called "scientists" lined up to back up the official lie on "Global Warming"...not to mention those that kept their mouths shut about the fraudulent evidence ?

*awaits another blast of hot air*

Regards..."

chessnyt

@Cap-Z-ro:
I have to agree with you on how scientists are bought by the people that hire them and it's no coincidence that their opinions reflect their employers.  Sad but true.

I tried to subtly warn the people in this thread much earlier that MarkE is a category three from the quote below:
Quote from: chessnyt on August 23, 2014, 12:53:57 AM@Everyone:
I think what you have here is basically broken down into three separate categories. 

The first would be those who come to these forums in order to seek attention because they are bored and have nothing better to do all day.  On this point I agree with Oscar.  They have no life or they wouldn't have all the time in the world to respond to every thread in which they have arguments in progress.  They are talkers and not doers.  They have no friends because they have no people skills.  They try to fill this void in their life by using forums, such as this one, as surrogates.  They don't build or attempt to replicate these devices being discussed because they are not here to contribute in an experimental capacity.  This is not their purpose.  They are here, driven by pride, to try and sound like the experts and that they know it all (which also is not a trait that attracts friendships).  They pretend they don't care if they are liked or not, but secretly they desperately crave acceptance.  They see every posting as an opportunity to impress people by their recital skills and ability to argue in an attempt to appear smart and learned.  They always choose the safe side of the argument so as not to look unlearned or dumb.  They NEVER actually contribute to a replication.  Instead, they end up discouraging replicators from experimenting in uncharted waters.  Yes, they will be the first to admit they are always right and know everything there is to know, including what you are thinking.

The second would be the actual builders, who contribute to the forum in a tangible way.  They seek to pool their experimental knowledge with others in similar areas of research.  They are the doers and not just talkers.  They put their own money on the line and keep trying, despite those who attempt to dissuade them and discourage their efforts.  They are the ones that have the best chances to replicate a technology outside of the sacred and hallowed "laws" of physics.  Those are the people I am hoping to attract and pool my knowledge together with.  Unfortunately I have to wade through and put up with people from the category one and category three, in order to reach my intended demographic.

Category three is comprised of people who are here to purposely mislead and hijack threads in order to bring any meaningful progress to a halt.  They are here to intentionally disrupt a forum and hope to mire it in infighting and discord.  They know that people cannot be productive while fighting so fighting is what they are bent on.  They will claim to be here for legitimate purposes.  They will always claim to be defenders of fraud and the "good guys" of the forum.  They always pose as the voice of truth and wisdom, but all the while they are simply playing a part in a scheme to derail as much progress as possible.  Some just get a kick out of it.  Others are actually professionally paid disinformation agents working covertly.

Now will the builders please step forward?

Regards,

Chess
MarkE and his cohorts are trained very well for this specific purpose.  Notice how he befriends those who have nothing to offer because they are not a threat and they do not pursue that which he knows to be technology that could disrupt his bosses' agendas. 
He loves this:
FACT - He posts more than you (grand total and daily average wise) yet he has been here considerably less time.
FACT - He claims to want to help yet he sews discord and negativity at every opportunity.
FACT - He doesn't build anything except for snide comments with his keyboard.
FACT - He constantly reminds people that mainstream science doesn't agree with us, as if we keep forgetting.
FACT - He engages in cluttering up a thread so as to bury any useful content so far in between it becomes difficult to even extract.
FACT - Look at how this site is dying as he has chased all the serious builders away.

That is what professional disinformation agents do.  This guy is a plant.

Regards,

Chess

TinselKoala

Well, Chessnut, old buddy, we both know of a web forum where people can theorize and discuss whatever they like without any interference from people YOU don't want to hear from, don't we. A site that has 60 thousand visitors a day (but only 5 commenters)! (One or two of them may even be real people instead of bots and spiders looking for vulnerabilities and finding them on a regular basis. Read your membership list lately? LOL!) So why are you bothering to read and comment here, where you are constantly refuted and mocked? Why don't you have your grand discussions and builder's groups and discoveries and academic validation and all the rest, where you are more appreciated for the great work you are doing for mankind? Instead of griping and moaning about this silly old site with its paid disinformation agents like MarkE. If you accuse me here of being a PAID AGENT yet again,  though, without providing any evidence for that assertion.... everybody will know that you are just blowing smoke, another false claimant who attacks his critics instead of simply refuting them with facts or demonstrations of his own. Oh... that's right, sorry, you have no such facts or demonstrations. So your only tactic is to accuse falsely and insult.

MarkE

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on August 26, 2014, 01:07:05 AM
Apparently this bears repeating...

"I would also add...I kinda lost track, can anyone tell me just how many lying so called "structural engineers" lined up to back up the official lie on just how those buildings went down on 9/11 ?

And for that matter how many lying so called "scientists" lined up to back up the official lie on "Global Warming"...not to mention those that kept their mouths shut about the fraudulent evidence ?

*awaits another blast of hot air*

Regards..."
Where there was a turn to the absurd:  Trying to tie Stanley Meyer's bogus claims to conspiracy theories about 9/11.

MarkE

Quote from: chessnyt on August 26, 2014, 01:48:47 AM
@Cap-Z-ro:
I have to agree with you on how scientists are bought by the people that hire them and it's no coincidence that their opinions reflect their employers.  Sad but true.

I tried to subtly warn the people in this thread much earlier that MarkE is a category three from the quote below:MarkE and his cohorts are trained very well for this specific purpose.  Notice how he befriends those who have nothing to offer because they are not a threat and they do not pursue that which he knows to be technology that could disrupt his bosses' agendas. 
He loves this:
FACT - He posts more than you (grand total and daily average wise) yet he has been here considerably less time.
FACT - He claims to want to help yet he sews discord and negativity at every opportunity.
FACT - He doesn't build anything except for snide comments with his keyboard.
FACT - He constantly reminds people that mainstream science doesn't agree with us, as if we keep forgetting.
FACT - He engages in cluttering up a thread so as to bury any useful content so far in between it becomes difficult to even extract.
FACT - Look at how this site is dying as he has chased all the serious builders away.

That is what professional disinformation agents do.  This guy is a plant.

Regards,

Chess
Chessnyt, I see it is to be more mud slinging.  How, delightful.  Anyone can read my posts and see how I conduct myself.  They can see for themselves to what extent I keep my posts on topic and technical, or not.   To anyone who claims that I have chased away contributions to science, I ask for the numbers:  How has the rate of innovative developments changed since I arrived?  Who if anyone have I given technical advice to that broke their device or sent them in the wrong direction?  How many have I given help to that has helped them further along with their investigations?  We can even take for example Ms. Ainslie.  My factual report on the 555 circuits should provide a great deal of help to anyone interested in her magazine article claims, especially if they want to try and reproduce either the circuits or the waveforms she said were used.  Anyone with a bit of patience, ordinary building skills and even a very modest oscilloscope can reproduce everything shown in my report.  Anyone with good circuit analysis skills can validate my analysis. 

You are free to hold and express your opinion.  The logic anyone uses to develop their ideas and how they conduct themselves is a matter largely of personal choice.