Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible experiments with HV Plasma

Started by Judges, January 07, 2010, 07:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judges

Laugh,,,as you must,,the final lawer was admist adverse conditions(liken it to fighting with your yife,,the day after a big drunk),,,,,I had attempted,(but failed) to anneal w/acetylene/oxygen torch,,winding it proved otherwise.
Take this for what it IS rather than how bad it looks,I admit,,it do look BAD!
the next layer down is better,this square wire wound with the same face up,not easy,it its 50 turns per layer,,4 layers,,so 200 turns,BUT,,I have a silicone steel grain oriented CORE that I can
slide into this,,also i can easily magnetize(saturate able reactor) with 12v dc battery(or charger) (wrap some of the wire around it and connect ends to battery)
OHMS 0.0001,,,,i.664mh air,wo/core

Try not to laugh to hard,I am not the young buck I was at one time
cant resist:dum spiro pugno (sorry Wilby Hero Member,I just like it.)

http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae285/Judges_album/?action=postupload

Judges

Sorry guys,,lot of that stuff is totally photographic,pathetic(NOT my coi) JUNK pictures.
BA<<<BA<<<BAD Up-Load
RATS11
and to boot its ice again
Joe in Cold Texas 41F degree,,(NO,don't talk nasty,the F stands for Fahrenheit,,,Barometric Pressure,103.5 kilopascalls,,Relative Humidety 69%

Judges

Driver :C W MaCall
Place:WolfCreek Pass,Colorado
Time: High Noon

It was a CabOver Pete,with a Reefer on and a,Jimmy hawling hawgs
or was it a Cab Over Pete,with a reefer lit,and Jimmy was calling the dogs?
We were headed for Bear on eye one oh,about a mile out of shakey town,,
I said,Calling all Trucks,, this here's the Duck and were gonna let the hammer down.

Well,we hit that gate doing 108,and I said Let them Truckers Roll!!
Joe in Texas
HELP,,their takeing over the asylum,,HELP! Help

Judges

Judges

Decided to go with making a high temp furnace.
Big,LARGE,freezer,refrigerator,large to put fire brink inside,wall thickness can be 20 inches,ceramic,pig ear length,electrode.Two required.
I believe I would employ a Highly Reflective Barrier,primary oven surface,employing plasma and cubicle with ore/whatever.

The $$$$ is in the Cubicle that moves the boiling metal into a form,
I am not concerned with the form as much,as the boiling mixture.

Glass would hopefully be my first  choice to start,as I have plenty of the old telephone-line pole insulators,green and clear in color.Also,OLD window glass,with light bends in it.

I would be interested to add things to boiling glass.Ferrite dust perhaps,I have a LOT of this,,copper shavings from the lathe,or for that matter any,shaving from the lathe,,, clean of course,and brought to a boil,before adding,,,,,should be possible to interface oven with vacuum line.compress and store gas,,analyze later.

And another question,,,how long does it take to boil your way up (or down?) to copper in its purest form.Or is this even possible??

Ah the Mysteries,I love this Forum,where mysteries are invented daily!
Cheers
Joe in Texas
I need to Google,temperature,electric arc,furnace and see if I can find any specs.I know what mine are,,,,70 Amps at 32.5kv.AC or DC,,,I think DC would be less,but can't remember.Might as well Google the price of a ,Cubicle for melting,Furnace.THAT will be the Go/No Go decision.