Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Admits its US Policy to Allow 'Terrorists' Into The Country

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 25, 2010, 07:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Admitted under scruitny for the "underwear bomber" incident over the holidays.

You remember...it happened, and then they said 'no ,more carry on luggage'...even though the supposed "terrorists" his his package in his underwear.

Luckily, by sheer coincidence of course, they had these body scanners/xray machines already made.

I guess they anticipated they would come in handy...thats what they call proactive thinking...odd though, how they somehow missed all those signs/intelligence reports on the "bombers" intentions.

Now there are some cynics that would say that they are staging all these "terrorist" events to restrict all our activities and strip away human dignity using invasive security measures...and the fake bomber was just an excuse to pull out the scanners.

To me that sounds like slavery.

I find it hard to believe they would enslave everyone, don't you ?

I lets face it, we all know that they are sociopathic murderous satanic worshiping pedophiles...but 'slave drivers', I have a hard time with that.

Controlling slaves requires great management skills, and being inbred for the most part, that 

And we all know what happens when other people run your business, or in this case slaves...pretty soon 'miss management' comes to work.

Then comes the mutiny...followed shortly by the lynchings for the lesser role players...after the trial that is.

Could they be 'shape shifting aliens' as David Icke postulates...trying to get their lunch back in their lunch box ?

Something definitely is rotten in copacetic though.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=BUR20100124&articleId=17184

Regards...

Azorus

I think you are overly estimating the competency of our government.  when the authorities where alerted in his home country of his intentions a notification was sent out to the FBI and CIA.  Unfortunately the FBI and CIA get a lot of threat notifications daily, it really bogs down there ability to conduct there job of catching bad guys because they get so many false threats.  With the case here they got notification i think was 48 hours in advance of a possible plot, without a direct case agent it prolly sat on someones desk waiting to be assigned for 24hours and then when it was assigned it takes about 24 hours to get direct links established to see if it is a valid threat.  So in short you are saying that our government purposely lets things like this happen, which in a way is kinda true.  The government did set up the FBI and CIA which has to do research to tell if a hole in the ground is in fact a hole in the ground, but that does not mean there was ill intent.

Cap-Z-ro

Anybody know if there's a translator for vague logic on the net anywhere ?

Azorus

Okay to wrap it up, I would say the government is more inept at stopping terrorist, regardless of what it says.

Cap-Z-ro

I'd say you are trying to play down the significance of this event in the 'end game' scheme...and you have been doing this in every topic post in.

From all I've seen thus far, I'd say that is also your intended purpose here...whether paid or simply an being energy sapping troll.

No sale here.

Regards...