Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ring of Power

Started by 4Tesla, February 14, 2010, 11:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

Quote from: jikwan on February 15, 2010, 08:31:04 PM
we are doomed!

Well if enough know the truth.. we can change the future.. remember the future isn't written yet.

4Tesla

jikwan

well, 4T, your hearts in the right place
but youre a dreamer

we can change our own little lives-a result of knowing
whats going on
and that would affect our own little futures

future can be accuratly predicted

ive been all over.....india thailand burma sri lanka and 20 more countries
ive spoken to the locals
they know very well whats going on regarding bad govt,
bad local council govt, corrupt police and courts world bank etc etc etc
they are not totally stupid as we might think
might not know as much as us consp. theorists--but well enough

one common denominator runs through every nation and society
ive visited and enquired into..............
they moan and complain and admit THEY CAN DO NOTHING TO STOP IT

these people are aware. and they are powerless
they are resigned
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

onthecuttingedge2005

ring of power, maybe you have watched to much lord of the rings, tell us all about it.

give me something all these thousands of people in history have never achieved! that one special subject that was given a revelation by God would suit this rather well. lets hear it.

if you think you have some power over physics because you believe in a higher power then you have become the new fool.

physics knows more about your god then you do and that is a fact, simple little religious book, I could fit every single religious book on one DVD. you don't know much, well you would say you do but don't.

read a book over and over again and you'll believe Shakespeare was a God.

self initiated brainwashing simply because you have a heart to believe. you have not only been duped you are giving them money! does the word tithe have any meaning?

4Tesla

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on February 15, 2010, 09:35:41 PM
ring of power, maybe you have watched to much lord of the rings, tell us all about it.

give me something all these thousands of people in history have never achieved! that one special subject that was given a revelation by God would suit this rather well. lets hear it.

if you think you have some power over physics because you believe in a higher power then you have become the new fool.

physics knows more about your god then you do and that is a fact, simple little religious book, I could fit every single religious book on one DVD. you don't know much, well you would say you do but don't.

I don't think you watched the videos, as your comment doesn't make any sense.

4Tesla

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: 4Tesla on February 15, 2010, 10:01:35 PM
I don't think you watched the videos, as your comment doesn't make any sense.

4Tesla

no, this is for all the stupid people not paying attention, to the rest, good luck.