Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bloom Box

Started by Topguner, February 22, 2010, 05:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topguner

http://www.bloomenergy.com/

The 'Bloom box' from Bloom Energy promises to provide clean energy for offices, as well as homes.

Thaelin

See the website is doing a count down to zero. I wonder
what is going to happen in 1.5 hrs? Guess I will have to stay
up and watch.
   Hard to believe that the power companies have not tried
to stonewall this guy. Gen unit in my back yard and disconnect
them. Is it going to be priced to make it worth changing over?

thay

phoneboy

Why would they, it still needs fuel to operate which they control.

broli

Exactly. They get away calling themselves "greener" but the only thing making them greener is money. I would not be surprised if the oil barons allowed this one to pass so they can have an "I'm green" excuse and continue to suck oil and gas out of earth like vampires. The people who actually think this technology is "promising" need to drink some bleach, maybe that will unclog their brains.

Stay away from main stream science and technology, unless you want to join the greed and corruption feast making billions of people suffer or employing sweatshops for your addiction with green toilet paper.

sparks

It is a glorified Catalytic Converter.  It cost 400million to develop along with assistance from the us department of energy .  I am sure that the US taxpayer wont see a dime from the assistance lent by the us department of energy.
(US department of damage control for fossil fuel exploitation).  It runs on fossil fuels.  I know a team of Cuban auto mechanics that could have thrown this thing together in a week for about 2grand and have your exhuast system charging up your battery and get rid of the pesky alternator.  For a little bit more they would throw on a couple of resonator pipes that power up piezo elements that power some thump system for your favorite cd. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love