Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS-NRG

Quote from: sigma16 on January 12, 2011, 06:42:18 PM

Where is the mass to energy conversion in the AVEC, TPU, A-Tree, and Kapanadze Device? 

This is off topic Clown.
We are discussing the Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets here.
And besides, i can guarantee that you wont need any "silver platter" the only thing you need is your mouth/keybord.

quarktoo

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 12, 2011, 08:06:19 PM
If you can explain to me how to hook 8 resistors up in parallel and then measure across _just one of them_, with a 20 MHz scope, I'd appreciate it.

You have in the past 2 pages made claims about making a self-running device, OU and whatnot. I say you cannot do it. So prove me wrong by showing something, like measurements, on some device that you have actually made using your theories, er, conjectures.

Game on

Are you serious? It is how people have been doing true RMS current readings since it has been around unless I really missed something a long time ago. I don't think so. Doesn't your fancy scope measure current?

Look at the schematic - Half the current is free to flow through the other resistor which you are not measuring across - Hence the need to multiply times the number of resistors. Read your own post.

We are talking about a pulsed circuit and phase relationship between voltage and current. The higher the number of resistors the more phased the pulse being measured since the phase relationship error is divided amongst the multiple resistors.

The measurement is multiplied times the number of resistors and the net result is a division of the error which is how the accuracy is obtained.

As for demonstrating OU... Son I was posting here when this place started and working on OU 35 years ago. I tell people don't publicly demonstrate, share information until millions of people know the truth. Sigma16 told me on a forum I set up to sort out the spooks and players a few years ago the same thing. Sigma16 being a spook, has good advice in that regard at least.

You see it only takes one white crow to prove all crows are not black. Academia states all crows are black. Until there are millions of white crows in cages ready to be released when someone makes the claim all crows are black, the media will always find a idiot academic tool to say all crows are black and OU is nonsense and impossible.

If you demonstrate a white crow, you get some real nasty attention. That came from a relative that is an international patent attorney that works with cutting edge stuff that fall under the corrupt national security laws. Also from Grumpy on multiple times. Many OU inventors, etc.

Then some company manufactures what you invented.

Example -  Nobody noticed that piezo injectors are being used in Europe in diesel truck engines. So you suppose they could switch over to water fuel real quick if they had to. Meyer and Puharich. Hidden in plain sight from what it looks like to me.

IF I built a white crow, I would educate you as to how to build your own white crows but I'll keep mine in a cage IF I even possess one, which I don't and would not admit it if I did. I was not born yesterday.

Since Sigma16 has a silver platter he won't be needing, why don't you have a seat on it.  :)

quarktoo

Quote from: sigma16 on January 12, 2011, 06:42:18 PM
I see the "Troll Emeritus Maximus" aka "Quarktoo" is still at it, blabbering about mass to energy conversion, all-the-while never explaining it because he doesn't really understand it and therefore can never actual use it.

Where is the mass to energy conversion in the AVEC, TPU, A-Tree, and Kapanadze Device? 

While you prepare your well-thought, but hopelessly BS'd to death answer, I'll get out the ol' "silver platter"...

Edit: added A-Tree

Sigma16,

I pointed out where the acceleration was taking place on one of your devices using the silver wire a long time ago. The problem with air core is, they leave a RF signature that is easy to spot. Accident?

On a personal note â€" I didn’t understand what you meant by twisting fields on the Hubbard coil. Tesla and anyone that knows something about the subject refer to them as “rotating magnetic fields” since the series parallel inductors can only come up one at a time.

Perhaps you can better explain measuring the drop across a resistor to TinsleKoala. In exchange I will speak to TheBuzz about getting you off the DAMMED list - that is not good.

Lastly, the mass is not actually fully converted to energy and I know that. I use that with E=MC2 so as to not confuse and draw fire from smarty pants academics. E-MC2 just takes you down to something between a quark and matter but the quark is self healing in that it borrows from the river of aether particles to reform. One could liken it to the sun-ozone-cycle and the aether as a spare parts warehouse.

The Aether flows about as fast as you can run (15 KMH) in the direction of the constellation Leo from what I recall from the work of Miller.

quarktoo

This guy nails it. Must see video for all you college grads that believe in fields and particles that come in nice neat little packages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y5bXdx5UrE

TinselKoala

@quark2: You have been building overunity devices for thirtyfive years....and you are still trolling here. I laugh at you, Pops....

Your diagram shows that you are measuring across your total resistance, which is given by the well-known formula for resistors in parallel.

No oscilloscope that I know of measures current, no matter how fancy they are. Every oscilloscope in the world measures voltage vs. time, and there are various ways of generating a voltage signal that correlates with a current being measured -- monitoring the voltage drop across a current-viewing resistor USING OHM's LAW and CONVENTIONAL "electronics 101" -- is one such way, and using a non-contact combined Hall-effect and transformer type probe is another.

Your miserable excuses for not demonstrating what you claim are the usual laughable and non-credible excuses. Go ahead and PROVE ME WRONG...if you dare.