Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Observer

Smokey,

So what you are working on... any coils of wire wrapped around a Ferromagnetic Material with High Permeability?

Resonance... Are you aware that the Acoustic Chamber of an Acoustic Guitar AMPLIFIES the sound
                  from the string.

No.. an electric guitar (unplugged) doesn't ring 1000's of times longer to make up for the difference.
                  Yes... the acoustic guitar actually rings longer as a result of feedback between the string and body.

Smokey,
            Moral Objection?
            He's got people working a lab and sharing the information.

Leading out Electron Motion Energy is nothing new.
            You don't need to be pissed because he came up with a good name for it.

A regular audio speaker leads out electron energy.
            When you make a speaker without a Magnet or Iron
            you can find out how much energy it takes to run a speaker.

When you put them back in...measure the energy again...
            subtract and bingo you will find exactly the energy contributed to the
            dynamic magnetic energy system (the Speaker)
            by the ferromagnetic materials.

This example pretty much goes over most peoples heads as I have recited it time again with little indication comprehension.

This is TRUE CONSERVATION OF ENERGY.

Once they stop staying something is more efficient when it 'steals' energy from somewhere else.. we will be making progress.

Regards,
            The Observer

sm0ky2

@ observer

i tried to explain the speakers to you

your analogy is like paul bunyan vs the chainsaw.
dragging a box, or putting it on Wheels....

the acoustic chamber of the guitar converts the energy of you strumming the chord, causing the strings to vibrate, making a reverberating sound, and echoing it back to you louder than the string by itself.
its like shouting in a field, vs shouting in a cave, or mountainous region.
electric guitars are designed intentionally to NOT do this to such a large degree, so the electric pick-up can deliver the quality sound to the Amp without all the feedback. this gives it adjustability in Volume (dB). the trade-off is sound quality and energy consumption.

just like the speaker example:
lift a heavy object.
you can suspend a heavy object from a spring. now push this object up.  ooooh wow, you can lift this heavy object up and down several times with your pinky!!!
the spring must have "led out" some energy from the gravitational field !!          no... i do not think so...

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Paul-R

Quote from: XS-NRG on July 13, 2010, 01:14:41 PM
This guy is only looking for people he can fool and i think it's too bad that most of the people here buy it.
They will find out this Ltseung is not anywhere near some magic, eventually.

Somebody once say to me, people like to be fooled.
I guess he was correct.

This shit ain't worth my time.
Your problem is that you don't understand the physics of overunity.

The Observer

Smokey,

Do you get that it takes energy to set up a Dynamic Magnetic Energy Field.
It's not free.. the Energy really does come from somewhere and can be calculated by any amateur physicist.

(Energy w/out Ferro) - (Energy w/Ferro) = (Energy Contributed by Ferro)

Pretty simple,... tell me what you don't understand.

You do know that Ferros posses unpaired infinitely spinning electrons that produce a Magnetic Field?
This is where I say the free energy is coming from since it is common knowledge that you usually
need to pay someone to get the electrons to move !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the Acoustic vs. Electric Guitar.

An Acoustic Guitar is at least 1000 times louder than an Electric (unplugged)
         Same string... Same strum.

Any brainwashed person will not be able to see this for what it is... Amplification of Energy.
         A smaller Vibration is turned into a larger Vibration.
              And to trump that.. the larger Vibration also Vibrates longer !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok.. I am wrong that you are not working on anything,
       I ask again.. does it have coils of wire wrapped around a Ferromagnetic Substance??

Best Regards,
                  The Observer

minde4000