Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Quote from: ltseung888 on July 16, 2010, 08:57:45 AM
Correct.  That is why the Electrical Engineering Professors at Hong Kong University advised me to use two oscilloscopes.  Channel 1 measures the instantaneous voltage.  Channel 2 measures the instantaneous current.  Their unsigned product (Channel 1 * Channel 2) will provide the instantaneous power.  It does not matter whether the voltage is AC or DC, pulsed or of any shape.

Please double check the above with your University Professors.

You are correct. The mean of that product is correct. There has been a long discussion about this at the steorn thread concerning omnibus's data.

I hope you guys can close the loop.

ltseung888

Quote from: broli on July 16, 2010, 09:03:57 AM
You are correct. The mean of that product is correct. There has been a long discussion about this at the steorn thread concerning omnibus's data.

I hope you guys can close the loop.

Thank you, broli.  That saved much typing from me.

The Magic continued

The first simple experiment we did was to check the peak-to-peak voltages across our combined transformer/Joule Thief Toroid.  Only 1 oscilloscope was used.

The results were as follows:

1.   The Toroid was set-up with no load on the Secondary.  The peak-to-peak voltage of the connected AA battery was measured.  The AA battery should have a maximum DC voltage of close to 1.5V.  Our AA battery was run-down.  Furthermore, in a Joule Thief type environment, the voltage waveform was NOT DC nor simple sine wave.  The pulsing via the 2N2222 transistor modified the Input considerably.  The peak-to-peak voltage averaged over a couple of readings is 1.16V.  That was taken to be the INPUT voltage.

2.   The first Output peak-to-peak Voltage was taken across the LED of the Joule Thief circuit.  The LED was on and current must be flowing.  The pulsing in a Joule Thief circuit increased the Output peak-to-peak Voltage considerably.  In our case, it was 18V.  Thus our depleted AA battery could easily light up a 3V LED.

3.   The second Output peak-to-peak Voltage was taken across the Secondary transformer winding.  The two pairs (Red and Black) wires were connected as one.  The Joule Thief circuit acted as the Primary of the transformer.  The number of turns in the Secondary is roughly twice that of the Primary.  In a normal transformer setting, we expect the voltage to double.  In our setup, the Output peak-to-peak Voltage was 47V. 

4.   We then separated the Secondary transformer winding back to the Red and the Black pairs.  The Output peak-to-peak Voltage across each pair was approximately 25 V.

5.   From the surface, an AA battery giving 1.16V peak-to-peak could provide Outputs of 18V peak-to-peak as Joule Thief PLUS 47V peak-to-peak as Transformer.  (or 25V + 25V as two pairs of Secondary).  Such results cannot be explained by the normal electrical engineering courses.

In normal electrical engineering understanding, the current at the Secondary must go down to a very low level.  The formula of Power = Voltage x Current (P=VI) would have been used.  The assumption was that Output Power can at most be equal to Input Power.  If V goes up, I must go down!  That was the outcome of the Law of Conservation of Energy.  No lead-out energy was considered.

When we put LEDs and resistors as load on the Secondary side, the LEDs lighted up brightly.  It was obvious that the current flowing through was considerable.  Electron motion energy must have been lead-out.  Thus we were confident of the second experiment â€" measuring instantaneous Voltage and Current. 

(to be continued)
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

The 2 oscilloscope testing circuit

The most important testing setup was the 2 oscilloscope arrangement.  The Instantaneous Input Power and the Instantaneous Output Power graphs were displayed side-by-side.  That greatly helped in the tuning.  The LCR circuits were adjusted by watching these 2 oscilloscopes. 

It is extremely important to realize that resonance hunting is still very much an art.  The Output Instantaneous Power can show a COP >> 10.  When the circuit is disassembled and reassembled with the same electronic components, the COP can drop to 3.  It appeared that the clips used might change the frequency considerably.  This is in line with our understanding of resonance â€" a few hertz to either side of the resonance condition will show sharp decline in amplitude.

Now the secret is out.  Any research organization can buy two oscilloscopes; produce a two layer toroid; use the inner layer as Joule Thief to act as Primary.  The outer layer acts as the Secondary of a transformer and an LCR circuit can be placed for tuning.  At the appropriate settings, the COP can be much higher than 1.  In a more advanced form, the battery can be replaced by a signal generator.  Resonance Hunting via a full frequency sweep can take place.  Once the correct frequency is found, a cheap oscillator circuit can replace the signal generator.

The actual size of the toroid, the core material, the exact electronic component parts can change.  Resonant condition with COP > 1 can still be achieved.  The “race” is to get the best configuration to lead-out most electron motion energy for actual products.  Every team known to me told me that they would keep such information confidential as such information is worth many millions or billions.

The prototypes we sent to Universities for verification and disclosed in this forum will demonstrate overunity conclusively.  However, they are NOT the best for products.  You are encouraged to do your own tuning and join the race to benefit the World.

My side of the deal is â€" you do not need to pay any loyalty fees in using the FLEET technology.  When you actually produce products and make money, please donate 10% of the net profit to a charitable organization of your choice.  I recommend Help Seedlings Innovation Foundation Limited.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

sm0ky2

@ tseung

Could you share more about the results of your Current testing?
Keep in mind the LED is not always "ON". even though it appears to shine brightly, and constantly. the truth is it is "off" more than it is "on", your eyes cannot detect this because of the frequency.

the Current testing is the most important part of this set-up.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

ltseung888

Quote from: sm0ky2 on July 16, 2010, 07:40:28 PM
@ tseung

Could you share more about the results of your Current testing?
Keep in mind the LED is not always "ON". even though it appears to shine brightly, and constantly. the truth is it is "off" more than it is "on", your eyes cannot detect this because of the frequency.

the Current testing is the most important part of this set-up.

Some actual test results on July 13 and July 14, 2010.  Tune your LCR circuits to get best results.