Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

There is also on this time another breaktrhrough like yours.

An hibrid magnetic motor.

http://gap-power.com/parts%20list.html

Jesus

broli

Since it's an air core it wouldn't seem hard to scale it up using igbt's.

ltseung888

Planning to meet the Angel Investor this evening

“Life is a series of problems: Either you are in one now, you're just coming out of one, or you're getting ready to go into another one.   
The reason for this is that God is more interested in your character than your comfort; God is more interested in making your life holy than He is in making your life happy.

My points to present this evening are as follows:

1.   I am not the inventor.  It is the Almighty working his miracles through me.  I solemnly promised him privately and openly that I shall not try to use the invention to benefit myself.
2.   I ask for a seed investment of HK$1m.  This should last 6 months.  We are likely to produce a lead-out energy device that can generate 1 KW and even a 5 or 10 KW unit is possible.
3.   The next step is to raise HK$100m by selling 200 shares of Company XYZ (own 1,000 shares) to investors at HK$500K each.  Each Investor will have a 1KW device and first right to sell the very profitable 5 or 10 KW units.  In other words, they will be able to participate in a lottery system to become dealers in the various locations.
4.   A book will come out from Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited with a DIY kit that can produce a “forever ON LED”.
5.   The 1 KW device will be Open.  We shall help poor nations or groups to manufacture such units.  That unit is not aimed for profit.  That unit is to benefit the World â€" especially the poor and disadvantaged.
6.   Company XYZ is likely to be one of the many Companies working on Lead-out Energy.  However, it is likely to be the first and the best.  World IPO will take place as soon as possible.
7.   The remaining 800 shares of Company XYZ will go to contributors and charitable organizations over time.  The Angel Investor is requested to becoming a Director of Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation who will oversee the 800 shares before they are distributed.
8.   The initial investors we seek should have the “benefit the World” in front of the “benefit me” attitude.  If they do not pass that test, they will NOT be invited to invest in Company XYZ as first round investors no matter how wealthy or influential they may be.

The material cost for the FLEET device that can generate 1- 10 KW is likely to be less than HK$300.  I expect the average Hong Kong Household will be glad to pay HK$3,000 for a unit with guarantee for 2 years (expected to last for over 10 years).  They do not need to pay the average electricity bill of HK$500 per month (which amounts to HK$12,000 in 2 years).

I expect the 1 KW unit will sell at close to HK$300 with intense Worldwide competition and manufacturing facilities in poor nations.  Model Farms, Model Villages etc based on infinite energy will emerge.  This may be the will of the Almighty â€" working His miracles through me and finding an Angel Investor who is not profit-propelled.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on July 26, 2010, 10:01:13 PM
Planning to meet the Angel Investor this evening

My points to present this evening are as follows:

1.   I am not the inventor.  It is the Almighty working his miracles through me.  I solemnly promised him privately and openly that I shall not try to use the invention to benefit myself.
2.   I ask for a seed investment of HK$1m.  This should last 6 months.  We are likely to produce a lead-out energy device that can generate 1 KW and even a 5 or 10 KW unit is possible.
3.   The next step is to raise HK$100m by selling 200 shares of Company XYZ (own 1,000 shares) to investors at HK$500K each.  Each Investor will have a 1KW device and first right to sell the very profitable 5 or 10 KW units.  In other words, they will be able to participate in a lottery system to become dealers in the various locations.
4.   A book will come out from Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited with a DIY kit that can produce a “forever ON LED”.
5.   The 1 KW device will be Open.  We shall help poor nations or groups to manufacture such units.  That unit is not aimed for profit.  That unit is to benefit the World â€" especially the poor and disadvantaged.
6.   Company XYZ is likely to be one of the many Companies working on Lead-out Energy.  However, it is likely to be the first and the best.  World IPO will take place as soon as possible.
7.   The remaining 800 shares of Company XYZ will go to contributors and charitable organizations over time.  The Angel Investor is requested to becoming a Director of Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation who will oversee the 800 shares before they are distributed.
8.   The initial investors we seek should have the “benefit the World” in front of the “benefit me” attitude.  If they do not pass that test, they will NOT be invited to invest in Company XYZ as first round investors no matter how wealthy or influential they may be.

The material cost for the FLEET device that can generate 1- 10 KW is likely to be less than HK$300.  I expect the average Hong Kong Household will be glad to pay HK$3,000 for a unit with guarantee for 2 years (expected to last for over 10 years).  They do not need to pay the average electricity bill of HK$500 per month (which amounts to HK$12,000 in 2 years).

I expect the 1 KW unit will sell at close to HK$300 with intense Worldwide competition and manufacturing facilities in poor nations.  Model Farms, Model Villages etc based on infinite energy will emerge.  This may be the will of the Almighty â€" working His miracles through me and finding an Angel Investor who is not profit-propelled.

Mr Tseung:

This kind of circular talk about yourself and your O.U inventions and your need to raise $x is getting really long in the tooth. Don't you think so?
We haven't heard a lot from Devil and the other personalities lately.
Are they still stuck between your ears?

cheers
chrisC

minde4000

ChrisC - good point. Maybe thats why this thread has little public interest..

It would be nice to see a demostration/setup of 1.5 AA powered device producing 50W claimed/measured power powering at least 20W resistive bulb.. I wish there was at least a single replication attempt...

M