Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Quote from: FatBird on July 29, 2010, 06:34:39 PM
Thank you for the SUPER NICE Pictures & Post Lawrence.  That is really NICE of you to share everything & what's going on over there.

By the way, Click on the LINK below to show Dr Ting some of SM's TPUs.  Maybe that will help?

http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=167210479374903373#

Thanks again & our hearts are with you for GREAT SUCCESS sir.

Thank you, Fatbird.  We are getting closer to the Steven Mark TPU like device.  It appeared that our FLEET overcharged the rechargeable AA batteries.  With the meters and oscilloscope monitoring, we can see the expected increase in voltage of the recharging battery from 0.928V to 1.223V.  Then the voltage dropped from 1.223 to 1.21 and then rapidly to 0.9, 0.8 and down to 0.4V while it was supposed to be being recharged.

We believe that it may be a problem of overcharging.  The pulsed peak-to-peak voltage was over 240V and we did not put any protection circuits in recharging the battery.

It is both good and bad.  The bad is that we might have ruined a rechargeable AA battery.  The good is that the FLEET appeared to produce much more Output Power than needed to recharge an AA batterry.

Some obvious follow-up actions are:
1.   Put in protection circuits to do proper recharging.
2.   Put in feedback circuits to recharge the charging (only) battery.  I like this.  If it works, the only battery may act like the battery in a car â€" provide electrical power and be recharged by the dynamo.  Our single rechargeable battery may run for years (Forever?) :D

Any good suggestions???
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on July 30, 2010, 07:17:02 PM
Any good suggestions???

Yes, see a doctor and take your medication and don't write anymore until you have proof. All this stuff is between your virtual ears.

cheers
chrisC

The Observer

Tseung,

Are you putting a Diode in the Secondary Circuit to clamp the charging battery?
I have experimented with charging batteries and found that if you use pulses,
                 you must use a diode to keep the electrons in the battery during the down time of the pulse.

Secondary --------------  I>l  ---------   +Battery-   ------------------- other end of Secondary

Best Regards,
                        The Observer

rave154

ltseung888

Quote from: The Observer on July 30, 2010, 11:04:36 PM
Tseung,

Are you putting a Diode in the Secondary Circuit to clamp the charging battery?
I have experimented with charging batteries and found that if you use pulses,
                 you must use a diode to keep the electrons in the battery during the down time of the pulse.

Secondary --------------  I>l  ---------   +Battery-   ------------------- other end of Secondary

Best Regards,
                        The Observer

Yes.  I used diodes.  We are going through the process of "training" the batteries.  As reported on the Internet, non-rechargeable AA batteries can be recharged via pulsing.  It would take multiple recharging cycles to get the batteries to settle down to repeatable behavior. 

I am playing with that in my bedroom.  In some situations, I can get net increase in voltage in both batteries with resonance tuning.  However, I still do not know how to maintain the system in overunity stage.  In the recharging process, the system goes back into underunity state.

Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.