Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: chrisC on August 15, 2010, 05:01:28 PM
One would have thought any normal person would have thrown in the towel already a long time ago or gone back to school to study 'O' level Physics & Electricity?

cheers
chrisC
The point is that our physics is NOT to be found in standard texts.
You have learnt nothing, chrisC. The extent of your foolishness is beyond
measurement.

chrisC

Quote from: Paul-R on August 16, 2010, 12:30:30 PM
The point is that our physics is NOT to be found in standard texts.

Paul, thank you for confirming that Tseung and yourself share the same brain; that would explain a lot!

cheers
chrisC

pese

Quote from: chrisC on August 15, 2010, 05:01:28 PM
If the author of this thread understood enough electricity or magnetism he will not constantly write stuff that makes a mockery of the quest for O.U. Imagine describing O.U with input voltage of 6V and output voltages of several hundred volts and measuring electrical energy with oscilloscopes! And then continue to make a fool of himself by writing about such and such a investor willing to throw in $150K HK dollars or whatever amount.

One would have thought any normal person would have thrown in the towel already a long time ago or gone back to school to study 'O' level Physics & Electricity?

cheers
chrisC
I follow all this inventions and knowledges since 2002 in the web.
Most parts of my link collection  www.alt-nrg.de/pese/  i have the
knowledge to understastnd this, specially if that correspondent to electricity.
(Its my profession since near 50 years, BUT i am here to LEARN more.

It is sure that i can more find and understand from "Dollar", and nothing, since month, from this thread here, including "unprofessional circuits".  Also the show NEW Scope-Pictures , say NOTING for Overunity.  An lot of very small high spikes,contain less  or same- energy , as  shown in the input with lower peaks but whide in time holding energy.
I belive , you have to much "sand in the eyes" to see clear, otherwise , your mind "is in hope" and you see only an "fatamorgana"

I will wait longer to LEARN from you ....  :-)

I have the time to see and wonder me.

Serious Messages , i preferre, PM .

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

rave154

not much from Tseung lately........

umm.....maybe hes been.........Grounded

XS-NRG

exactly two months to go from today  :)

maybe he is praying  ;)