Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Dearest Saint Buzz
We are sorry about taking one of your stars,these are hard times and we didn't think you would take it so hard.

We have a few stars out at the platers right now being freshened up ,once the stars fall from grace [Grumpy's] They have to get the full treatment again,Its taking along time as our man {the plater} also delivers Pizza ,and for some reason he's very busy with that.
That being said ,we have another small proplem ,we are out of the two part epoxy that holds the stars to your crown,[I know its supposed to be fairy dust]
so sigma16 had a brainstorm ,until we get the fairy dust back in stock [weeks] he offered up a quick fix.

We will just Staple the star to your head for now ,as a deity you of course won't feel a thing.

OOpps have to go [the doorbell, could be the pizza guy]
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MasterPlaster

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 11, 2011, 07:45:16 AM
Dear nievesoliveras

You are looking at it the wrong way.
This old man is wasting other peoples precious time with his bullshit.
He has been told many times that his way of measuring power in vs power out is incorrect.

This man isn't helping humanity at all.
He just wants to cash in on his kid's blocking oscillator.
If this man is helping humanity, then so is magniwork...

If he want's to sign up for the OU prize contest he has to deliver a product.
We do not need page after page after page after page after page if you see what i mean.

Now we also have a Professor who sure talks alot but does not know how to make the measurements either....

What is your business here? A self appointed busy body?
How are you contributing to the persuit of OU?
I don't think no one is stupid enough to spend the hours you spend here for free.
You must be a paid agittor.
By every stupid posting do you think you are nudging up you own credability?

Go get a life.

DimaWari

;D ;D ;D  This place really makes my day!...  ;D  ;D  ;D

ramset

GEEEZ................
Bad news,The hardware was out of stainless steel staples[forgot about your magnet head thing,non ferrous issue]

Good news, we picked up some 16 penny stainless ring shank nails,I was reminded why we can't use glues on your crown.
When they light the torches this time they'll be using magnesium ,and they feel the glue could go toxic and ruin the gold stars for good,[way over budget].

Gotta go...............

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

utilitarian

Quote from: quarktoo on January 10, 2011, 02:31:21 AM

As an act of good faith, I will tell you something personal about myself. When I got out of the military, (nuclear submarines) I took my GI bill and decided to go to school. (About 1979)

After the first class, I approached the physics professor and showed him a magnet motor idea I had. The principle was sound and in retrospect it was similar to Howard Johnsons flux gate. Without investigation, he dismissed my idea by telling me "It violates second law. You can't get something from nothing."

You sound like a reasonable person, but you omitted where in your history you decided that the world is run by a jewish cabal.  For someone who sounds like they demand facts and empirical evidence prior to forming beliefs, you sure put alot of stock in what some anti-zionist website says.

(I realize this is off topic, but you are coming in here presenting yourself as an expert, but I think you are a cook, just like Lawrence.)

I will refer you to this post of yours:

Quote from: quarktoo on October 17, 2010, 04:12:49 PM
They don't have the capacity to care. Love is a higher brain function.

The part of the brain that is targeted is the hipocampus which allows you to recognize truth, see options and possibility, puzzle solve. It is like the CPU of your brain.

Ever wonder why kids that have autism will sit in front of a computer screen and wave their hand back and forth? They are strobeing the light between their fingers. Me thinks they are trying to send light impulses through their eyes to send electrical impulses into their brain since autism is the brains inability to communicate with the various parts of the brain.

They frame he argument that autism is caused by mercury and the zombies take the bait. Mercury is only a small part of it. The formaldehyde in a vaccine destroys the brain cells when the brain is small.

Will they stop doing this to your children? No, not unless you kill them. It will take parents that stop HELPING them do this to your children.

That being said, you still have to eat, drink and breath so you can't stop it all the way.

step 1 is recognize that a zionist organized crime syndicate is robbing and murdering you little by little. EAT ORGANIC and get NO VACCINES.
Step 2 is to kill your television.
Step 3 is to take back the media while defending net neutrality with your life.
Step 4 is to stop using their euphemisms. Boldly use words language that exposes who they are. While zionism is not Judaism, it is mostly composed of ashkenazi jews.

In order to have Rothschild's banking system in your country, you have to give him control of the news media. Reuiters for example is owned by Rothchild. You must remove the word Jew from the mass media. You can use "Jewish" but only if it is positive or they will scream racist and bigot.

Not all Jews are racist or zionist and you will never defeat an enemy by becoming an enemy since they will simply covertly co-opt that. Hitler was funded by zionist Jews in the US like the Bush family. If the true history of WWI and WWII were ever made public, you would know how badly you have been deceived.

This is a pretty good read:

http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/