Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhysicsProfessor

I am politely asking others again to give us some space and stay out of this conversation so that it may unfold in a way that bears fruit. Please join with me and PM Hartman asking him to ban XS-NRG and others that troll this conversation. Until this happens, please STOP responding to them. The only credibility the trolls have are the replies you make.

You raise some good points, Quarktoo.  But your question is a bit opaque to me:

QuoteSo here is your next question:
Since the speed of voltage was amplified from 2 meters per second to the speed of light, and it takes energy to amplify that speed, where did that required energy come from since the voltage tension would need to be equal to the opposite reaction of electron flow?

The way you ask the question, I would have to reply frankly -- I don't know.  However, if you could give a poor experimentalist a more detailed experimental set-up so he could see just what physical situation you are referring to -- that would be appreciated.

PS -- I am retired (and Emeritus) and I'm not worried about changing my mind if the empirical facts warrant such a change! 

QuoteDear Professor,

Thank you for the reply. You are clearly who and what you claim to be and I want to thank you for the opportunity to have this conversation with you.

Yes, I am a professor of physics emeritus -- good talking to you also, thus far.

I have a question for you (no one said that just you, Quark, should ask questions) --

Consider a long solenoid with tight winding such that there is no detectable B [magnetic] field  outside of the solenoid near the middle (spot "A" call it), when a steady current is flowing in the wire.  Please-- correct me if this cannot be done.

There will be an axial B-field, a B-field inside the solenoid itself. 

You seem to not like the term, "field", Quark -- but I refer to that which is measurable using a Hall probe.  What else would you like to call it, if not "magnetic field B"?

Now place a test charge, an electron will do, at spot A -- and steadily increase the current in the winding.  This will generate a changing axial-B-field which will in turn generate an electric field.   
Will B remain close to zero at spot A?
Will said electron at spot A experience a force?  If so, why?

I am politely asking others again to give us some space and stay out of this conversation so that it may unfold in a way that bears fruit. Please join with me and PM Hartman asking him to ban XS-NRG and others that troll this conversation. Until this happens, please STOP responding to them. The only credibility the trolls have are the replies you make.

The Observer

Physics Prof,

Appreciate your comments.

Best Regards,
                     The Observer

SchubertReijiMaigo

Quote* A Ferromagnetic Substance can Amplify the Magnetic Field of a Coil by 1,000,000 times... no extra energy needed !

1) Except we have nothing to do with static magnetic field, since they induce anything...
2) Lenz Law will reflect back to the source, your magnetic field is amplified 100 times or 1000000 no matter...
Since you have a trafo your coupling K is nearly one, for the induced EMF AND BEMF...

QuoteResonance.. the phenom that an object will store energy vibrationally and interact with the surrounding environment
at an amplitude of vibration consistent with the energy the object is storing.       

3) When you try extract power from RLC the resonance is damped, you need a way to extract this power without reflecting to the source --> RV and TV stuff...

4) The true question is: Does L.Tsueng can extract this power without reflecting to the source ?

markdansie

Dear professor
1. could you comment on Lawrences measurments using peak to peak voltage?
2. What Cop level would we need to achieve to slef loop this device?

With Respect
Mark

quarktoo

Quote from: PhysicsProfessor on January 11, 2011, 12:43:38 AM
You raise some good points, Quarktoo.  But your question is a bit opaque to me:

The way you ask the question, I would have to reply frankly -- I don't know.  However, if you could give a poor experimentalist a more detailed experimental set-up so he could see just what physical situation you are referring to -- that would be appreciated.

PS -- I am retired (and Emeritus) and I'm not worried about changing my mind if the empirical facts warrant such a change! 

Yes, I am a professor of physics emeritus -- good talking to you also, thus far.

I have a question for you (no one said that just you, Quark, should ask questions) --

Consider a toroid with winding such that there is no detectable B [magnetic] field in the plane of the toroid, when a steady current is flowing in the wire.  Please-- correct me if this cannot be done.

There will be an axial B-field perpendicular to the plane of the toroid, of course, and a B-field inside the toroid. 

You seem to not like the term, "field", Quark -- but I refer to that which is measurable using a Hall probe.  What else would you like to call it, if not "magnetic field B"?

Now place a test charge, an electron will do, in the plane of the toroid where B is zero-- and steadily increase the current in the winding.  This will generate a changing axial-B-field which will in turn generate an electric field.   
Will B remain zero in the plane of the toroid?
Will said electron (in the plane of the toroid) experience a force?  If so, why?

Professor,

I have ZERO interest in debate, one-ups-man-ship or any other pedantic games. However a conversation is appreciated more than you probably realize.

A professor slapped me in the face with a misapplied second law 35 years ago and that seemingly innocuous comment changed my life profoundly and not for the better.

The question was:
QuoteSince the speed of voltage was amplified from 2 meters per second to the speed of light, and it takes energy to amplify that speed, where did that required energy come from since the voltage tension would need to be equal to the opposite reaction of electron flow?

Firstly let me congratulate you on your answer. Mostly... I practically spray painted it in big red letters across the post from top to bottom. The correct answer was of course "I don't know". Now how is it that in all these years you never asked yourself that simple question? How did you just accept the word field somehow explained that amplification?

If I place a bunch of cylinder magnets in a tube so they are opposing each other and push one more in in the end of the tube, the one at the opposite end does not fly out at the speed of light. Voltage field does not explain anything. Voltage is produced as a result of mass to atomic energy conversion caused by cavitation or what you would call Ahanarov Bohm effect. You can't account for the missing mass in your finite version of the universe but Einstein tried to explain it with "Not everything that counts is countable." The electrons flow toward that missing mass as it comes to order and entropy.

100 points added to your score for the correct answer even though the entire post was telling you the answer.

But... Then I feel you copped out by claiming that the question was "opaque" and I could not have possibly simplified it more. Something acting with the force of the universe, something beyond the force of the magnet and inductor, amplified the speed of the voltage. Your first answer was:

Each electron moves slowly in the wire as you correctly state, yet the electric field and correlated voltage is transmitted at or near the speed of light (compared to the slow-speed of the electron) to the end of the wire.  I do not see a contradiction here.

I have a problem with the term "field" because you used it to define itself and don't see that circular thought with absolutely nothing in between. This is the power of mind control â€" AKA academics. Skipping over that crucial basic piece of relevant information is where most of the confusion regarding electricity and overunity begins.

50 points deducted for your "opaque" comment and dodging the question.

QuoteI would say that the effect is like this, by analogy -- a line of lychgate cars in which one moves, pushing the next which pushes the next and so on.  They do not move together (for that would imply  impulses), but the impulse moves down the line much faster than the motion of an individual car.  For electrons, which all carry negative charge, the impulse indeed moves at something close to the speed of light.

What caused voltage at the speed of light? Sorry but the word "field" doesn't cut it with me anymore than "because I said so". I predicted in advance that you would use that term "field" to explain it. You were given every chance to get it right. If I were an idiot, easily manipulated or had approval needs I would be fully lubricated with your "I don't know" answer but that is not the case.

But wait... There's more! - How sad and unexpected... Why do I feel like this is about to turn ugly?

QuoteI have a question for you (no one said that just you, Quark, should ask questions) --

Consider a toroid with winding such that there is no detectable B [magnetic] field in the plane of the toroid, outside the toroid, when a steady current is flowing in the wire.  Please-- correct me if this cannot be done.

There will be an axial B-field perpendicular to the plane of the toroid, of course, and a B-field inside the toroid itself.

Now place a test charge, an electron will do, in the plane of the toroid where B is zero-- and steadily increase the current in the winding.  This will generate a changing axial-B-field which will in turn generate an electric field.   
Will B remain zero in the plane of the toroid (outside the toroid)?
Will said electron (in the plane of the toroid) experience a force?  If so, why?

Then you attempt to use higher order thinking to try and turn what was supposed to be a civil conversation, into a pissing match de"bate" using your silly Rodin coil question.

I made it very clear in my first post that I would not try and bait you nor treat you like the typical idiot found here. I kept that promise and expected the same respect from you. I don't feel that was reciprocated.

You lose 50 points for acting cocky and your stock value just tanked.

I am old man and this old man has been busy without the benefit of a fancy degree hanging on the wall or the paycheck that comes with it. Monkey see monkey do doesn't cut it with me. I figured out AB effect on my own and working alone. I was all over quantum communication twenty years ago when I researched the ark of the covenant.

The wings of the two golden angels are the two coils of your Rodin antenna. That also just happens to be the two hemispheres of your cocky brain.

The twist of the Rodin coil produces a space of matter cavitation and essentially pops a hole in space time. This allows for communication anywhere in the universe without propagation delay or signal loss and of course the A field is detectable outside the contained B field. If you knew what you were doing, you could place your Hall IC on Pluto and measure it.

The electron stream that is split is the power supply ground plane or the operator of the arc's spinal cord. Ahanarov Bohm effect takes place in the brain stem. The ground plane flows through the four golden ground rods below the akasia wood box and are the four leg bones found below your knees.

The positive voltage supply to your coil is the seven layers of furs that make up the tent over the ark of the covenant. It also happens to be the hair on your head along with some curly hair at the other end which acts to store static electricity.

The resonant box is your abdominal cavity. If I uncoil your cocky brain and your small intestine, they are the same length and the two chokes that make the circuit resonant to infinity. It is how you communicate with "the one" of the universe and how the brain of a psychic reaches across space and time. I am one and a gifted one at that.

The Arc of the Covenant was given to the Sephardic Jews 12,993 years ago from what I can calculate. It was part of a promise that they would not be destroyed by the floods that occur each quarter of the Mayan cycle as the Sun goes through it's natural decay cycle and the poles shift. Bend over and kiss your ass goodbye - your time is near.

The reason the operator of the Arc had a rope tied to his leg so he could be dragged out of the temple is because a persistent spin curl wave can kill you instantly or erase your brain.

If you come back with that attitude, I shall call "TheBuzz" down from the heavens and he will ride you like a rented mule right back to overunityresearch.com where you can find plenty of like minded people to blatherate yourselves into the entropy of harmony for eternity.

Like a child you start by asking for my perpetual motion experiment/toy without living into the offer made -- “in the end I will give you an experiment”. That is what I wrote -  show a modicum of integrity.

Of course Lawrence’s coil is capable of producing overunity. I have been preaching E=MC2 for years and anytime you accelerate a “field” with a magnet you can square the output. The name Einstein ring a bell?

Einstein got it wrong since E=MC2 only takes mass down to matter. Prior to Einstein is was E^5=MC^2

The technology Lawrence is trying to replicate has been commercialized in Canada and was broadcast on an inventor reality show on national TV - Apparently you didn't get the memo, it has only been invented about 1000 times. The problem is that Lawrence is an idiot incapable of inventing anything much less replicating or measuring it. If he acts like an idiot, he deserves to be treated like one. We reap what we sow - Carry on trolls.

I assume you are either want to play I'm smarter than you or you are feeling insecure. Either way, I don't feel you are ready for my "accelerated" magnetics class. Class dismissed.

BTW â€" You need to learn to spell the word "toroid" properly. Otherwise, when you hold that up in an attempt to make me look stupid (FAIL) it only back fires on you.

Also - Quarktoo is a clue that I know how to split a quark in two. (Username "quarktwo" was taken at my ISP) That is what your coil is doing. If they could only produce witness plates with a layer of particles smaller than an electron, they would see them at their atom smashers. They know how to build accelerators too. 

SEND IN THE CLOWNS