Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrical igniter for gas engines A keystone to understanding by Magluvin

Started by Magluvin, March 01, 2010, 01:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: ramset on March 03, 2010, 10:47:56 PM
Teets
Thanks for bringing the "movies"

Chet

Thats nothing, and i'm not interested with those circuit anymore but they are great ok  ;D
really gives free energy thats the important thing there ok?  ;D
even though they are a little bit manual and noisy hahahahaha  ;D

baroutologos

Hm....

Full loop. We returned to Bedini theories and Imhotep demos...
From my research and making of simple Adam motor with reed, Bedini's SSG and Imhotep relay charger, I have not be able to produce excess energy... No way. Actually losses were always as excpected.

How do they produce free energy? I have not met anyone in this or energetic forum that can claim those circuits can create excess energy. At best they create an electet effect to the batteries, appearing as charging good, after much conditioning, but always circuit stops no matter what.

@Tito,

Are those demonstartions of concept or you believe are sustainable OU devices? Perhaps with lower coil resistance and larger inductunces, as larger transformers and thicker cables, larger currents etc we can obtain better results?

Tito, a serious proof will excude any battery from design. At least at pickup stage. Batteries are a pain and a source of misleading facts.

How is supposed this amplification works? We charge an inductor and? Upon EMF abrupt stop, we harvest considerable EMF as voltage/current spike. In energy terms this is OU?

??? ??? ???

delboy

Quote from: baroutologos on March 04, 2010, 02:06:41 AM
Hm....

From my research and making of simple Adam motor with reed, Bedini's SSG and Imhotep relay charger, I have not be able to produce excess energy... No way. Actually losses were always as excpected.

How is supposed this amplification works? We charge an inductor and? Upon EMF abrupt stop, we harvest considerable EMF as voltage/current spike. In energy terms this is OU?
:s :s
Don't mix Bedini here! Pickup BEMF PARALLEL from inductivity over DIODE to some battery is not the way to do that!
Ask Tesla how to do that! Capacity is parallel to switch and is charged by break of contact, that means on the END OF IMPULSE, not on the beggining like most of them do! When you charge capacity, then discharge it over primary, transfer to loose connected secondary and then mix diode, MOSFET , other capacity and whatever to power receiver or you can once more amplify by geting resonance in secondary and connecting one-wire receiver which will not disturb resonance!

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: baroutologos on March 04, 2010, 02:06:41 AM
Hm....

How do they produce free energy? I have not met anyone in this or energetic forum that can claim those circuits can create excess energy. At best they create an electet effect to the batteries, appearing as charging good, after much conditioning, but always circuit stops no matter what.

@Tito,

Are those demonstartions of concept or you believe are sustainable OU devices? Perhaps with lower coil resistance and larger inductunces, as larger transformers and thicker cables, larger currents etc we can obtain better results?

Tito, a serious proof will excude any battery from design. At least at pickup stage. Batteries are a pain and a source of misleading facts.

How is supposed this amplification works? We charge an inductor and? Upon  abrupt stop, we harvest considerable  as voltage/current spike. In energy terms this is OU?

??? ??? ???

Hi bar
actually they are talking about the collapsing magnetic field in those demos, and tesla discovered that, there is a slight increase in the collapsing magnetic field, you know this is actually the secret, all you need to know is how will you make the slight increase be more increase, and that were amplification works.  8)

no sir! batteries are good and reliable to use, you must just know how to make the dipole always alive. don't kill the dipole. bearden.

don't worry i'm searching  on my old computer, i will give my design of not killing the dipole i promise you that sir!

i actually made an improvement in beardens design of not killing the dipole just be patient ok?  ;D

Their designs are really free energy but they are not teaching the slight secret free energy technique. that is the reason why you cannot get free energy but they can.  ;D

don' t worry i am now beginning to releasing some of my real and simple free energy designs ok?.

baroutologos

Hello... Teacher!

I am conducting, as we speak, resonance experiments based on Don Smith concepts etc. I am finding out, the hard way, that although Q values etc are good and nice, i cannot achieve considerable resonance if the inductunce is not large enough. At least now.

Also the very Q formula is based upon inductunce. So it all boils down to inductunce used per cycle, as if in every cycle the inductunce adds something to amplification ?..

It has not been long time ago, that i stareted a thread in energetic forum, declaring that we finally need guidance and proposed an e-learning suggestion. Perhaps you, can fulfil this task Tito.

Please, do not let us down :)

ps: Using my Kacher, pulsed by a fully adjustable 555timer, i can achieve resonance of the drum coil. By the way, resonance at best is still weak. The indicating bulb, is per Tesla specs, a single loop at the back of the coil, showing how strong resonance is.