Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Leaked Letter Reveals Swine Flu Jab Link to Deadly Nerve Disease

Started by Cap-Z-ro, March 02, 2010, 05:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on March 03, 2010, 10:06:25 PM
i'll take your continued refusal to answer the question and post your equation as a tacit admission that you can't and are full of it...

if you were actually listening, there is no equation because the equation is to large even for a supercomputer! fuking dork! pay attention! or are you going to continue asking me to answer your dam unanswerable question? I hate morons!

you said you can do the math, so start doing it, I dare you! I am telling you it is a waste of your life to even fathom it. it will eat you alive! your little desk top computer will blow its top trying to keep up with the numbers! can we say brain freeze!

penny?, oh no, you don't get off that easy, try all the pennies children as well and continue multiplying them like I was talking about in my earlier post like the equation stands for. one bacteria is converted into 2 in 2 seconds, there, have at it, 31 days, make sure you don't lose track of all the children's children and none of them dies in the equation as well! and keep it to the last second!

do you know who even postulated this equation? surely wasn't me.

good luck, I wouldn't want to be you.

oh, make sure you include the mass of each bacteria in your equation along with your numbers, I am really eager to see them.

everybody dies Wilby, everybody, for a natural plausibility. better known as causality. 

WilbyInebriated

so if there is no equation for the volume of the universe how did you come to the WRONG conclusion it would be filled in just 31 days? pay attention yourself! i am going to continue to ask you to provide the volume of the 'universe' until you do provide it for peer review or retract your claim that it could be filled in 31 days.

now pay attention jerry boy, I AM AGAIN ASKING YOU FOR THE VOLUME OF THE UNIVERSE, WHICH YOU HAVE INFERRED YOU KNOW. I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH THE MODIFIED 'COMPOUND A PENNY FOR A MONTH' 1ST GRADE MATH PROBLEM... SINCE YOU CLAIM SAID BACTERIA WILL FILL THE UNIVERSE IN 31 DAYS, YOU NEED TO PROVIDE THE VOLUME OF THE UNIVERSE AND NOTHING MORE. I AM SUGGESTING THAT THIS IS SOMETHING YOU CANNOT PROVIDE. SO, ENOUGH WITH ALL THE LOGICAL FALLACY AND MISDIRECTION.
CAN YOU OR CAN YOU NOT PROVIDE THE VOLUME OF THE UNIVERSE TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS?

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on March 03, 2010, 10:01:25 PM
I am analytically scientific and I remain with peer review unless proven to be wrong.
so where is the peer review of this asinine hypothesis of yours?

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on March 03, 2010, 10:01:25 PM
I study to much to be wrong
LMFAO... that sentence is wrong, for it to be correct you should have wrote 'i study too much to be wrong'. still LMFAO. i think that statement of yours pretty much sums up your credibility...  ::)

isn't this about flu shots anyways? what do '6 billion people who can breed but never die' have to do with h1n1 shots? and 'now all we have to do is eliminate the H1N1 and we can live forever!', where do you come up with such asinine hyperbole? it's just ridiculous...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

FatBird

Excellent points on this thread.  Here is one where Microsoft Bill Gates is calling for Population Reduction!!!

http://rense.com/general90/BILL.HTM

Here is a SUPER GOOD news site:

http://rense.com/

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on March 04, 2010, 11:59:08 AM
so if there is no equation for the volume of the universe how did you come to the WRONG conclusion it would be filled in just 31 days? pay attention yourself! i am going to continue to ask you to provide the volume of the 'universe' until you do provide it for peer review or retract your claim that it could be filled in 31 days.

now pay attention jerry boy, I AM AGAIN ASKING YOU FOR THE VOLUME OF THE UNIVERSE, WHICH YOU HAVE INFERRED YOU KNOW. I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH THE MODIFIED 'COMPOUND A PENNY FOR A MONTH' 1ST GRADE MATH PROBLEM... SINCE YOU CLAIM SAID BACTERIA WILL FILL THE UNIVERSE IN 31 DAYS, YOU NEED TO PROVIDE THE VOLUME OF THE UNIVERSE AND NOTHING MORE. I AM SUGGESTING THAT THIS IS SOMETHING YOU CANNOT PROVIDE. SO, ENOUGH WITH ALL THE LOGICAL FALLACY AND MISDIRECTION.
CAN YOU OR CAN YOU NOT PROVIDE THE VOLUME OF THE UNIVERSE TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS?

so where is the peer review of this asinine hypothesis of yours?
LMFAO... that sentence is wrong, for it to be correct you should have wrote 'i study too much to be wrong'. still LMFAO. i think that statement of yours pretty much sums up your credibility...  ::)

isn't this about flu shots anyways? what do '6 billion people who can breed but never die' have to do with h1n1 shots? and 'now all we have to do is eliminate the H1N1 and we can live forever!', where do you come up with such asinine hyperbole? it's just ridiculous...

then I guess you are no less a shit bag then anyone else because you don't know the answers either! how does it taste?

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on March 04, 2010, 08:35:03 PM
then I guess you are no less a shit bag then anyone else because you don't know the answers either! how does it taste?
ahh, the typical logical fallacy as a response. me not knowing is irrelevant... i never claimed to know the volume of the universe, you did. pay attention, do you have ADHD?
so that's a no then, you can't provide the volume of the universe to back up your ridiculous mathematical hyperbole. so much for you being "analytically scientific"... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe