Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO generator as limitless energy

Started by Low-Q, March 11, 2010, 04:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeairBear

Thank you Paul, I admire your honesty... How could I convince you to try?
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

Paul-R

Quote from: HeairBear on March 12, 2010, 12:30:05 PM
Thank you Paul, I admire your honesty... How could I convince you to try?
I don't know. It would be a challenge to great to be bothered with.

HeairBear

With electrolysis, I can agree with you there. It's hard to accept that electrolysis is a very bad way to go about making HHO, but everyone who tries has to come to this very same conclusion. I think you are the smarter man and can see from the many posts here it ends in dismay. Me included! I started here to long ago like many of you. I still test and research water fuel, but, I have given up on electrolysis. It's a dead end.

If I were to show you how to build a Stan Meyer Tubular Demo Cell with off the shelf parts for less than $500.00, would you take the challenge? I'm talking replication here and not some slap together toy. This is the real deal and it took me some time to find a cheap way to build one, but I did it and made it easy so any one could do it.
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

Low-Q

In this video on youtube, it is mentioned 20kHz about 1 minute in the video. That is quite close to the already mentioned frequency earlier in this thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOGAkRkCWfA.

The energy output is about 100 times the energy input...

Vidar

Low-Q

Now I understood the frequency part.

This is how I understand this: The frequency is randomly picked, but it has to be the same as the oscillation circuit made up by a coil and a capacitor. The capacitor is the water container with the two plates or cylinders in it. The coil is selected with low resistance to provide a high Q (Oposite of my nick) oscillation circuit. Such circuit will be able to build up extreme voltage over the capacitor and the coil with relatively low input voltage. In pure destilled water it requires about 2kV pr mm space to break apart the hydrogen atoms from the oxygen atom. And because water molecules are bipolare, one + side and one - side, it will be possible to pull that molecule apart.

Oxygen will be released on the positive connector and hydrogen at the negative - because the negative part of the water molecule consists mainly of electrons around the oxygen nuke. While the two positive hydrogen nukes shares electrons with oxygen, that side will be positive and attracted to the negative charged plate. How convenient is this?

Hydrogen is the matter which have the highest energy versus mass in the universe, but without salt or baking soda, pulling destilled water apart to HHO takes about 1/100 of the energy released when HHO fuse together into water.

This is great stuff. So I hope we all can gather to make good HHO generators that is useful to power anything from households to transportation.

Vidar