Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO generator as limitless energy

Started by Low-Q, March 11, 2010, 04:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Hi,

I have seen a lot of videos on youtube about how you easily can split water into hydrogen and oxygen. It says that the energy it takes to split water is less than the energy when the hydrogen and oxygen mixdure burns.

So then it should be possible to make a device that runs a piston engine, and let the exhaust pass a condenser to get the water back and split it again.

Then it should be almost limitless of fuel in water - I mean, the energy in water if we use Einsteins E=MC^2, 1 gram of water, or 1 gram if something else, should be able to power 1500 households for one year - at 100% efficiency.

I have tested HHO production, and it works well - also without electrolyte if the voltage is high enough. It is also quite dangerous to play with. Anyway, I want to discuss with you the posibility to make a very efficient device, that can recycle water into HHO - into water - into HHO - etc.

Vidar

Paul-R

Quote from: Low-Q on March 11, 2010, 04:54:24 PM
Hi,

I have seen a lot of videos on youtube about how you easily can split water into hydrogen and oxygen. It says that the energy it takes to split water is less than the energy when the hydrogen and oxygen mixture burns...
Not using standard Faraday electrolysis. You need to hit the water
with resonance - often 42.8khz + two lower octaves, as pioneered
by Stan Meyer, Dave Lawton and Bob Boyce.

HeairBear

Quote from: Paul-R on March 11, 2010, 05:28:35 PM
Not using standard Faraday electrolysis. You need to hit the water
with resonance - often 42.8khz + two lower octaves, as pioneered
by Stan Meyer, Dave Lawton and Bob Boyce.

What kind of resonance? Will 42.8khz + two lower octaves work with any shape or size cell? Can you please give references to where in any documentation of Stan's, Dave's, and Bob and did you get this info from them? Have you done this yourself?If you have, please show me! I am very interested in this myself and I'm looking for some good info.

Thank you!
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

nightlife

There should be a way to split water into hho and use it as a fuel and then capture the energy produced from it turning back in to water again.

Low-Q

@Paul-R :
You say we need a 42.8kHz, 21.4kHz and 10.7kHz generator? It should be easy to build. Also use a regular audio car amplifier (Most works well above 50khz). Then amplify the current and voltage to a quite high energy capasity.

I have also thinked of using high energy pulses to trig the production...how about that?

However, I have been told that AC will not work...so I guess a DC offset is required to keep the amplitudes in the frequency above 0V and not alternating + and - around 0V (?)

Do we need any kind of electrolysis, or will pure water do?

I can't wait to hit back on the oil companies - even if my country's welfare is based on oil production. The goverment tell us not to use oil, but still force us to use it because it is no focus in alternative energy - well it is, but you know how capitalism works... LOL ;D

Vidar