Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hackers and computers

Started by nueview, March 22, 2010, 05:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nueview

hi you better read this well and here what i have to say.
i was recently hacked by someone who really knows how to do it how they got in initially is the big question but they sat back and watched everyone written to or were i went then they waited for avg anti virus to auto update and when they did they road in i am told this cannot be done but have the programs the call out went to FRANCE on a global fast ethernet connection and came in they then removed tech stuff from my computer and everything else they wanted but i don't keep stuff on this computer then they went to my e-mail and locked me out and asked all my contacts for money saving i was in nigeria in jail then they went on to threaten others that would still contact me i am sure this is over science things i was working with these people over due to what was gone through on my computer.
they went after my credtit cards and bank accounts but i do not have anything so they were out of luck there they installed a program to watch error codes and correct any error codes to null return this left microsoft with a no problem scan of my computer but it had read flags due to encrypted files on my computer and i have no encryption program.
there were empty files that werwe running in the task mannager and files that could not be removed or transfered as well as files used to add program lines to files and alter and watch dates to override backup to previous restore points.
microsofts answer to this is it can't be done.
I AM POSTING THIS TO YOU ALL FOR A WARNING BECAUSE THEY WERE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH IDEAS AND WHAT THEY KNOW AND BECAUSE I WANT YOU ALL TO BE AWARE THAT YOU MAY BE HACKED WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT.
MARTIN

Tink

Synergy is the key to free energy.

Azorus

First thing I want you to do is turn off your computer.  Second thing I want you to do is never turn it back on/ operator/ come near/ get on the internet.  It seems you are to dumb to install a decent enough anti-virus program or to not download crap from the internet.

ReCap.  Never go near a computer/ Wi-Fi enabled device/  PDA or any other electronic device you have no idea what it does or can do.

nueview

Well it's certianly obvious that you must be one of the hackers, prying into others computers.  To make such a statemet without knowing all the facts kind of makes you look pretty stupid.

Or maybe it's just imaturity.

Any way you want to look at it, my computer is not only being controlled by an outside force, they did so useing AVG antivirus automatic UPDATE to gain access into my computer.  This(these) person(s) has downloaded many files onto my computer.  "They" control any and all aspects of it.

One thing that I've noticed on this OverUnity site is the number of people who with very little provocation place dis-crediting posts.  Discrediting others to make them look dumb, stupid, ignorant, etc. etc.  Now it's my opinion that this type of person has one of several reasons why they do so.
     1) Either they themselves are very ignorant, and in order to feel good about themselves must try
         to make others look more stupid that themselves.

2) Or, they are involved in a much larger way. Be it SPYing on others to try to steal information
         because they themselves are to stupid to figure it out for themselves, or for monatary gain   
         ($$$$$.##)  Thieves, thieves upon our internet.

3) Or to stop valuable information from getting out to the public, for what ever reason!

So let it be a warning to all who read this reply.  Don't trust your antivirus software.  AVG is supposed to be about the best on the market. ?????

Spybot also failed to clean up this mess.
Microsoft search did not clean it all up.
A new router, and IP address did not stop this (these) individual(s).
I don't know exactly what it is that I have, that they are willing to go so far to take away from me, except knoledge.
   I am smart enough that I don't use any of my credit cards on the internet.  But that has not stopped them from trying to make numerous purchases in France using my account numbers: they failed.
It did not stop them from trying to purchase a computer useing my Pay-Pal account: they failed.
They even tried to access my bank account to transfer money into my Pay-Pal account: they failed, because ALL my bank accounts are set up on a WALK-IN basis only!

They sent DEATH THREATS to those individuals whom I emailed often concerning free energy and the likes of other similar subjects. This they have succeded, some what.  They so far haven't controlled my telephone conversations with these same individuals.  Nor slow-mail, nor other means of communication.

So really...................... All they have succeded in doing is screwing up my computer for good!

So, sir, if your one of these individuals, I feel sorry for you, because we all know what your real father's name is.

Martin

FreeEnergy

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT HACKERS!

please watch the front page video at www.hackersclub.net
and i also recommend you watch the video documentary they have there.

then you should stop using micro$oft and go with linux www.ubuntu.com / www.hacktolive.org

have a nice day.