Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Recharging Batteries using only voltage spikes. A Results Log Thread

Started by jeanna, March 23, 2010, 03:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Observer

Jeanna,

There are 2 batteries in my circuit.

One is running a simple oscillator hooked up to an audio transformer.
The other is being charged by 3 volt pulses that occur on the secondary when the transformer is resonating.

Basically, I discovered the resonance at the frequency where the speaker got much louder.
              So... what was a very small sine wave output of half a volt becomes 3 volt pulses at resonance.
                       It will light a 3 volt LED brightly with a 1.2 volt battery.
                       Only at 1 particular frequency...1 in a million you could say.

I wanted to see if this charges a battery... hense the prior graph.

Since then, I found 40 volt back pulses on the primary side...
                                                                                            with which I have attempted to charge a battery while the speaker is going.
Experiment still pending.

The Observer

guruji

Quote from: jeanna on March 24, 2010, 10:01:15 PM
Hi Guruji,
Yes, I got that info from John.
My hope was that a joule thief circuit could do it.
I know someone recharging a much bigger 12 or 18v battery, but he is not ready to post yet, so there will be some wonderful information.
Do you have a battery to charge with the secondary of a joule thief?
It will be great to hear how it goes for you too.

@observer,
I am not sure what this means??
It was resonating between 2 A?
Is this a recharging process?

thank you,

jeanna

Hi Jeanna yes I did one on Gadgetmall circuit and it lights 4leds plus recharging another AA.
I did a bigger JT on slayer too but this one is more to light a CFL than charging batteries but surely I am going to build other Jt's to run leds and recharge batteries.
Thanks

crowclaw

Hi Jeanna,

I've been experimenting with charging circuits recently away from the JT thread. I have been using low frequency inductors i.e. mains chokes and transformers. What seems to be very... very critical is the frequencies and for my experiments with an old 12 volt / 2.8Ah gel cell hitting around 64Hz and also 104Hz seems to work. I'm using a function generator and produce spikes of 15% marks space for tests it's ideal for this type of work. One of the circuits I found to experiment with uses a 12 volt cell which switches across two capacitors in parallel, these are then connected in series and discharge across the battery. Relay switching was used... again the frequency was very critical and seemed to work best around 10Hz_20Hz. What I have noticed so far is that the cell appears to accept a charge and stalls at around 11 volts but doesn't give much back on load. This may have something to do with your charge / recharge cycling!!  Still experimenting know with charge/discharge to battery using photo flash cap.

jeanna

Quote from: guruji on March 25, 2010, 04:22:25 PM
Hi Jeanna yes I did one on Gadgetmall circuit and it lights 4leds plus recharging another AA.
I did a bigger JT on slayer too but this one is more to light a CFL than charging batteries but surely I am going to build other Jt's to run leds and recharge batteries.
Thanks
Do you have any results to share about how long it took to recharge and how long the charge lasted under a load?
I am using a joule thief to test the recharge.
It is strange that it gives me different results on different days.

I would like to know what magic you are performing to get your AA to be fully recharged by a joule thief.
Or whatever you get. It would be great to see your results, if you are willing to post them.

@observer,
That goes for you too.
I am very interested in seeing the results.

@crowclaw,
Please could you provide scope shots?

thank you,

jeanna

crowclaw

Quote from: jeanna on March 26, 2010, 05:25:26 PM
@crowclaw,
Please could you provide scope shots?

Hi Jeanna

In the midst of so many variations! ... trying different ideas, so yes will post some shots when i feel results are good