Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

censorship @ energetic forums

Started by WilbyInebriated, April 01, 2010, 08:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

hi rose, if you read this could you get in touch with me via PM here. i would like a copy of the energetic thread where the obviously biased admins censored a bunch of my replies to harvey... i loved how they let stand his argument and his chart, the chart he so disingenuously posted as factual instead of theoretical. he didn't even mention that his whole theoretical argument hangs on proving existence of the higgs boson (which has not been discovered and remains hypothetical) and without it, the whole theoretical house of cards comes tumbling down. my posts pointing out such lunacy have been removed, as well as my responses to his edits and my correction of his ridiculously irrelevant 'i haven't seen your brain' analogy. therefore i asked that my account be removed there @ energetic and they complied and also removed my request from the public view immediately... bunch of dvd/ebook slinging charlatans, at least stefan has some integrity.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

ramset

Willby
Quote:
asked that my account be removed there @ energetic and they complied and also removed my request from the public view immediately.
-------------------------------------------

While I can feel your frustration,
Sometimes it pays to walk away from a battle and regroup .

You are to valuable a member at any forum regaurding OU.
We need the real deal not make believe.

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: ramset on April 01, 2010, 09:05:36 AM
While I can feel your frustration,
Sometimes it pays to walk away from a battle and regroup .
i'm walking away all right, but not to regroup. i guess i should have known better, energetic science ministries... and i totally ignored the big red flag that the word ministries sent to the top of the flag pole. ::) it is obvious the biased admins over @ energetic place friendship above integrity and consider science to be a religion (answers that can not be questioned) and not a philosophy...

Quote from: ramset on April 01, 2010, 09:05:36 AM
You are to valuable a member at any forum regaurding OU.
We need the real deal not make believe.

Chet
thanks for the vote of confidence.
yes, i agree we need the real deal and not make believe or claims that one theoretical model is factual while another theoretical model is not. such claims are 'cargo cult' science and should be immediately called out as such.

edit: i would like to note that i made no posts there that were any more or less 'inflammatory' than harvey's. point of fact his 'inflammatory' posts still remain... the one where he calls my argument "absurd" and then goes off on his irrelevant and completely flawed "i haven't seen your brain" analogy.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

WilbyInebriated

sorry kenny, you're on ignore and you're in the box, your posts mean nothing. :)

regarding your wheel...
make it. it will fail. nuff said.

Ken the Great

lol@Willy

I am on ignore and you are responding to me.

Ok then. haha

With some people it is very hard to make truth come out of their mouth.

I understand you wanting to delete your posts. If I posted things like you post, I would want to delete them also. haha

Again, Thanks for playing

8)