Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free energy circuit setup

Started by FreeEnergy, April 01, 2006, 02:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NerzhDishual

Hi everbody

Actually, without a load I also got about 50% gain (just counting up the seconds white the motor is running).

BTW: I had not checked the voltage of the *two* capacitors as pg46 did.

Weigh lifting:
I have done a couple of quick experiments with an Igarashi motor (20G-380).

It runs at 25 turns/min.
I lifted a small 10 grams bolts at about 22 cm high.
I got *no* "indisputable" gain.
I will do more experiments and swap the caps.

I will also try another motor (witout a small smoothing capacitor).
I have a very sparky motor but it draws too much amp...

I will aslo try this:

And this small DC-DC converer, which is nore convenient that the big one I was previously talking about. :))

Best

Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

pg46

Hi All-

NerzhDishual, I sure like the way you get at the projects in a "no nonsense" manner and report back quick with your results. I for one really appreciate your input and the work that you are doing, as I am sure many others do as well. I like the photos too.
I got stalled with my own project since I am having difficulty with a faulty DC/DC converter I got and haven't replaced it yet.
I'll look forward to hearing from you regarding whether you are able to do a complete circle with the original charge. If so that would really be something because even if you didn't do any "more work under a load" then back  in step #1,  you would still have the same energy charge that you began with. There would be your energy gain because you'll have done the same work(or nearly so) without losing the entire energy as you undoubtably do when you just dump the 13V charge out of a single capacitor through the motor back in step #1  :)

Elvis Oswald

I'm not trying to bust anyone's bubble.  Everyone wants to find overunity.  But I believe this experiment has been duplicated now enough to know that the original poster was right.  :) 

The next logical step is to evaluate the findings.  My evaluation is that running a dc motor off one cap yields a certain amount of time.  If you put another cap on the other end of the motor... and end up with a charge in that cap - you are only proving that energy was lost using the one cap.  Probably due to the inability of the motor to utilize the energy at the rate of discharge.
Catching that energy may be "efficient", and a circuit that would do this and run the power through the motor again would certainly mean that you have a super efficient circuit for a dc motor... but it's not overunity.

pg46

Hi All-

If one is moving the same amount of energy from capacitor to capacitor while turning a motor(s) without losing the energy then you may have "perpetual motion" which is pretty cool on its own really.  While its not over unity as such it might be depending on what those motors are doing for work while they are spinning .. like maybe turning a generator??

NerzhDishual

Hi folks!

I am setting up new experiments:
- another motor without load, just a very light plastic 'needle' glued on the shaft to see the motion and possibly visually count up the turns;
- the JLN and the DC-DC ones.

According to Hartiberlin, you could recharge a cap via the motor sparks (Newman effect).

Just my crackpot(ed) thought: what if a motor were less sparky when loaded?

Best

Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.