Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free energy circuit setup

Started by FreeEnergy, April 01, 2006, 02:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvis Oswald

;D Now... today is April Fool's Day...

But... assuming you are being real here...

It may be as simple as the motor being mismatched with the capacitor.

Of course discharging the entire cap will run the motor and discharge the cap.  But does it make efficient use of the power?

What you have shown may be that the motor was wasting power i.e. it will only turn so fast.

So with the extra cap - you catch that extra voltage and reuse it. 

And what is the DC DC converter?  Since caps charge to the voltage of the source... how is this multiplying voltage?

But... while we are talking about wild ideas... :)

How about replacing one of the caps with a coil - an air-core conical coil with bifilar windings - with one coil connected to the primary circuit and the other connected to a secondary circuit.
If you choose the L and C to make the circuit resonate at the frequency of the source... then the coil should have zero inductance and behave like caps in series... this might pull voltage off to the secondary without adding resistance to the source and therefore not increasing the current used from the source.

NerzhDishual

Hi Elvis

Yes I'm a real human being, perhaps a too naive one.
As I'm 58 years old, I guess, being so naive, I should better be off line.

Actually, I was not aware that just saying that you can fill a cap without current
could deserve you such wrath/mockery and a kinda direct sending to hell?

Just check out the date/hour from France.
When I posted my message April 1Th was over.

Anyway, I was saying:
"I have some caps and motor and will (at least:))) do the first experiment."

Would you be so kind as to let me alone doing a simple experiment
before I should have to build any air-core con(?)ical coil with bifilar windings?

I must confess that most of your clever suggestions are over my head.
I'm not a graduate scientist just a mere computer programmer which can read a meter.

Sorry for my English.
My French is worse.

Veuillez recevoir, Monsieur, l'expression de mes salutations les plus distingu?es.
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

Elvis Oswald

I was certainly not mocking you.  We must have lost it in the translation.  And I will take the blame because I am a lazy American who allows his representatives to rape and pillage the globe.
I do what I can to try and stop the things we do.... but I am just one man.  But we are growing in numbers and maybe soon we will see the real promise of America.

Actually, my doubt was pointed to the original post. Time is a factor in electronics.  In the case of the experiment - I said that it proves nothing.  And I say that not in a bad way at all.  I simply want to point out the logic to you.  If you want to experiment, then it must prove something.
In this case, it only proves how much time a motor will run on a charge... and how to use all of the charge to power the motor instead of wasting it.

If this was the whole post, I might say that it is a very efficient circuit - but not overunity...

But then I saw your post.  I think you are thinking the same as me
QuoteWithin some particular conditions (coil (motor coil?) bifilar coil, Bedini Motor) you
do not need current (amps) to charge a capacitor, just "special (pulsed?) voltage".

And so - I suggested that you are correct.
Look here...  http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_2/chpt_6/2.html
and read the next few pages.

Maybe you can move voltage to the secondary without resistance....

FreeEnergy

i found this on the web, it seemed pretty simple to understand. will it work? i dont know. if someone can build this and see...

Elvis Oswald

Unfortunately the experiment with the motor proves nothing.

But the DC DC converter sounds weird - how is it multiplying voltage without dropping current?  Your motor needs the current to turn... voltage alone will not do it.