Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Leveraged pendulum - perpetuum mobile simulation works!

Started by Rapadura, May 11, 2010, 08:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapadura

Cool! DriveHQ is boycotting my .PHZ files!!

When I try to download the .PHZ files I stored in DriveHQ, I get the message:

"The specified file doesn't exist."

I logged on in DriveHQ and the files still are there. It is boycott. Someone is concerned with my simulations, and nobody here gives a shit!!

---- EDIT: Now the downloads are available again. Don't know if it was boycott or just a temporary problem with the server ----

Alexioco

It seems interesting, so if it does actually work in reality which i couldn't really imagine but if so then i suppose like you say, one explanation may be as follows... The long end of the lever is "stronger" but the short end of the lever from which the weight hangs is heavier which in a way does seem a possibility... You could shorten the long end of the lever by so much and attach a lighter weight, light enough so the large weight being closer to the pivot can still lift the light weight up, weather this would have the same effects i don't know...

So in theory (if it does work) it could be that when the large weight is dropped from a stand still at 45 degrees, it swings down and then up at the other side, but when it reaches that 45 degree angle on the other side of the pivot, its gained some momentum with the help of the long light lever therefore slightly getting higher on each swing. The reason it can get higher on the other side is because, the large weight was dropped from a stand still from 45 degrees but when it reaches the other side, its in movement so the long and lighter side gives it that extra push. In a sence, that extra push from the longer side is greater when its moving that when its still so each swing gains some energy...

Pure Speculation, that's if it works...

Alex

The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Rapadura

Quote from: Alexioco on May 13, 2010, 03:23:29 PM
It seems interesting, so if it does actually work in reality which i couldn't really imagine but if so then i suppose like you say, one explanation may be as follows... The long end of the lever is "stronger" but the short end of the lever from which the weight hangs is heavier which in a way does seem a possibility... You could shorten the long end of the lever by so much and attach a lighter weight, light enough so the large weight being closer to the pivot can still lift the light weight up, weather this would have the same effects i don't know...

So in theory (if it does work) it could be that when the large weight is dropped from a stand still at 45 degrees, it swings down and then up at the other side, but when it reaches that 45 degree angle on the other side of the pivot, its gained some momentum with the help of the long light lever therefore slightly getting higher on each swing. The reason it can get higher on the other side is because, the large weight was dropped from a stand still from 45 degrees but when it reaches the other side, its in movement so the long and lighter side gives it that extra push. In a sence, that extra push from the longer side is greater when its moving that when its still so each swing gains some energy...

Pure Speculation, that's if it works...

Alex

@Alex:

Thanks, many many thanks for your response!!! Finally someone got what I'm trying to say!

I think what is happening is EXACTLY what you described. Exactly that: the lever somehow makes the ball goes "a little higher" than it should go at each swing. I can't imagine what is the "misterious" force that is being applied at the other side of the lever, in order to lift the ball this "little more". Maybe centripetal force? I don't know...

I know it can be a bug of PHUN, but the laws of dynamics are all regularly applied at PHUN simulations... That's why I think it has a chance of work in the real world...

gauschor

Funny simulation somehow... I wonder if one could create the wind also oneself with the help of small fan that is connected via some mechanisms with the pendulum rotation and which blows a little bit. I remember the topic "driving faster than the wind"(or somehow like that...)... which also seemed to be overunity... so maybe one could apply the principle on this pendulum as well ?

vrstud

Simulations are doomed to succeed. 

Build it and know for sure.