Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

CIA puts a stop to the orion project???????

Started by infringer, May 15, 2010, 02:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chessnyt

I believe the real problem is the fact that there are NO secure protocols in place regarding operational procedures.  The Orion Project is not the only entity with operational flaws.  For example; this site (OU.com) has a section (forum board) that inventors are supposed to announce that they have an OU device that qualifies them for the prize money being offered by Stefan.  Is Stefan a disinfo agent?  I would have to say no, yet anyone who posts anything on this site is easily traceable by the CIA, for one, who in turn has their IP addresses and MAC numbers as soon as they post anything here.  It’s like waiting by the white sheet with the bright light behind it at night to catch moths.  The people they are trying to locate, track and suppress come right to them.

Patents are yet another trap that inventors fall into giving even greater details of their intentions via their inventions while naming all the inventors involved along with their physical addresses and phone numbers.

Phones are no better and are tapped secretly at will by a whole host of various government agencies here in the U.S.  FAXes are also easily intercepted as well.   

A better protocol for inventors to use would be the postal service, believe it or not.  The best would be 7 layer data encryption or better but then Stefan would have to post the results after a winner was first verified by him privately.  For now, a P.O. Box would be better for entries for the overunity prize.  I don’t mean just mailing the device but corresponding with Stefan first through the P.O. address to announce their entry before mailing the device.

The Orion Project is also similarly flawed concerning their telephone communications.  It’s not hard for me to believe their phone lines are tapped and recorded as they are just another white sheet with a bright light behind it.  I’ll bet they are a goldmine for the CIA to both identify and trace scientists who are capable of divulging overunity technology.   

Nadda

The news from the orion project does seem odd. I personally think greer is on the good side and is trying to release overunity. i've watched hours and hours of him taking interviews, giving interviews, and just talking to his friends and he has remained consistent with everything he says.

Excellent post chessnyt,

Even with the lack of physical proof of suppression you simply cannot deny the facts. They have unlimited money and power, thats fact. Take this forum for example. Imagine "Joe" an engineer here finally made the ultimate break through and indeed posted the diagram open source. With the integration of 1,000 connected computers an agency could brute force hack the administration account of this website and delete everything Joe posted as well as any backup logs saved server side. Record joe's ip which is automatically saved here, and have a local agent from Murder Inc. dispatched to his house. Within Minutes.

Weather that would ever happen or has ever happened, we will never know. Can it happen? Absolutly.

mangyhyena

I think Greer is one of the good guys.  I never had a doubt his Orion project would be suppressed.  Just look at the history of free energy suppression.

Greer's mistake was to publicly attempt to produce a free energy device with the intention of making money via a patent.

If you want different results then you've got to try something different.  Open sourcing free energy is the right way to go, IMHO.  But you've got to be smart and you've got to be slick about it. 

Ideally, if you invent a working free energy device you will provide a parts list, blueprints, and assembly instructions.  You will video it in operation without a shroud and video the building process, along with an explanation of why it works.  You would drop the documents and videos on the web from an internet cafe and you would make hard copies of your documents and put the videos on a disc and proceed to give them away face to face, encouraging the recipients to photocopy the documents and copy the videos and give those away to family and friends.  In this way you could give the elites a fatal virus that would kill them within fifty years.

One nice thing about this place is that there are so many new ideas posted each day about free energy devices that screening each and every member here would be a nightmare.  How would they know which members are onto something and which are well-intentioned, but completely wrong about their proposed machines?  Heck, lots of would-be inventors lie about their machine's success.  How would those watching know which are which?

rave154

cap-z-ro,

i tend to agree with you, part dis-info agent, part gatekeeper..and in my view...part entreupenuer ( spelling ).....ive always wondered....after he & his wife gave up their medical careers to pursue the "ufo thing" full time.........how do they pay for their groceries??????

The Observer

Rave...

I believe he still owns the successful Clinic/Hospital, although some money may come from the UFO watching groups he hosts.
Never-the-less, after watching many hours of this man speak... I lay odds that his passion for UFOs/Free Energy is Genuine.

Best Regards,
                        The Observer