Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A general perspective for scientific explanation of almost all overunity devices

Started by DrKCostas, June 03, 2010, 09:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrKCostas

I wonder why none undertakes to write some  decent articles in wikipedia about overunity devices. Even the article on HHO referrers to Brown (original term HHO=Brown gas) as a fraudster when claiming standard properties of the HHO flame that may produce extra energy. Unfortunately or not the policy of Wikipedia is not to seek for the truth, as this may be impossible, but to keep a neutral position. So if there are objections to conventional thinkers, that rush in to accusing that all about overunity devices are fallacies and frauds, wikipedia is obliged to present the opposite opinion too, based on existing links.

sparks

It is interesting to note that the amount of energy used to create a photovoltaic array is more than the array will ever convert.  The Israelis are on to something that resembles a big heat engine though.  As a gas is heated it becomes less dense.  Being less dense it overcomes gravity and rises.  The israeli plan is to build a tower where water from the ocean is introduced at the top.  This will require pumps.  A current of air is initiated by fans at the base of the tower to draw in the heated air at the top of the tower.  The current causes accelerated evaporation of the water and the weight of the water pumped to the top of the tower is added to the weight of the air falling inside the column.  The falling air has to pass through the fans at the bottom.  The fans now become turbines and begin to drive the motors they are attached to over synchronous rpm turning the motors into induction generators.
The wind inside the towers reachs a sustained velocity of 80 miles an hour.  Pretty much what happens when it rains.  Hot humid air rises all day long.   The sun goes down and the water vapor begins to condense in the upper atmosphere. It begins to fall.  Where I live it can not fall all the way back to Earth nicely as it encounters a bubble of hot humid dense air that is still trying to rise.  The power of the sky waterfall then runs all over the surface of the bubble creating currents and transferring electrostatic charges between different cloud masses.  Lightning discharges a tiny portion of the skyfall in small radiant energy events which serve as a reminder of the solar power transferred to water vapor.  Water vapor is transparent to visible light but not to infrared.  The greenhouse effect is caused by water vapor.  It allows short wave em light in while absorbing both incoming ir and Earth radiated ir.  Earth molecules act as frequency converters and water vapor acts as a storage medium.  Why are we melting sand to capture visible light when we are inundated with ir emwave energy.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Sparks,

They could get an almost cyclic process with a updraft/downdraft tower if they take two nested pipes. The outer pipe would be clear glass the inner pipe would be painted black. As the sun shines on the inner pipe the cool air from the bottom is sucked upwards between the inner and outer pipe. Now if they have a cold spray misting tube around the inner pipe spraying down through the center it would cause a downdraft through the center which then gets sucked back up through the inner and outer pipe on the updraft. This would form a complete loop.

sparks

My only guess is that they computed the mass of the heated air at the tower top.  I cant remeber the exact scale of the towers because I was having a heck of a time getting my mind around just what they were accomplishing but I think it was around 80 feet tall.   They probablly run this thing open circuit because there is enough hot air at this level to keep the tower in downblast mode to satisfy their needs.  The air is already up there it just needs to be condensed in the inside of the column.  I dont think this will work in a humid enviroment because the air is saturated with water vapor to very high altitudes.  In a desert the air densities stratify at very low altitudes sometimes just a few feet off the ground.  eg mirage effect.  Desert nations bordering on the ocean with prevailing wind patterns that are offshore are prime candidates for such devices.  They have the water scource and the low dew point air.  I am in the lightning capitol of the world where it is so common place no one even notices it anymore.  You would have to have a 20mile tall tower to get into anything that resembles dry air.  You can have a 20mile per hour wind around here and still be sweating profusely the dew points are so high.  A hurricane making land fall here would intensify there is so much steam hanging around.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

DrKCostas

Talking about ingenious techniques in deserts, I watched recently a remarkable video of how in the Golden Desert in India they harvest the scarce rain, by methods that go centuries back. It is remarkable of how they even made an artificial lake that remains in all seasons of the year, and how much water we waste in areas of multiple times more rain.
Here is the link
http://www.ted.com/talks/anupam_mishra_the_ancient_ingenuity_of_water_harvesting.html

And talking about extracting energy from the heat of air, I studied during 2002, an one of a kind patent application in the European patent office by an Australian inventor of a simple machine that was supposed to extract energy (and e.g. convert by an electric generator it to electricity) from the heat of the air. I had never seen an idea and design like that. Unlike the wind power there is no need for the wind to blow, and unlike solar power it could operate in darkness during winter time  too. I do not know if they gave him a patent, or if the device really works. But its physics seemed natural and plausible. The idea and design was as follows: A wheel, that at its outer perimeter had mounted a number (I think 12) of curvilinear cones, that their axis was in the same plane of the wheel. The wheel was put in rotational motion by an external energy source in the direction of the smaller holes of the cones. As the air was entering (due to the motion) from the small hole of the cone and was exiting from the large hole of the cone, it experienced an expansion, due to the shape of the cone. When the air expands, the temperature drops. And this  had as a result extraction of heat energy from the air, that was converted to kinetic, increasing the speed with which air was exiting the cone. This like in rockets had as result to push further the wheel in the direction that was already rotating. At a certain higher threshold number of rotations per minute, this additional push was sufficient to have the wheel self-running. Actually a brake was utilised so as to have the rotation at lower than destructive speeds. Then this rotational energy of the wheel could be collected and e.g. converted to electricity by an electric generator. Although I do not know if the device really worked, I found the idea of converting the abundant heat energy of air to electrical, intriguing. I could not find at that time any other patent extracting the atmospheric heat energy. And as we are in years of excess heat in the atmosphere due to CO2, such an idea is good.