Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Working Air Battery

Started by lasersaber, June 08, 2010, 11:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bizzy

Quote from: markdansie on February 23, 2011, 10:07:37 AM
@Bizzy
Many thanks and look forward to the results. The next thing is to see how long the Mag rod holds up. Thats why I will build some.

@B_Rads
many thanks for your posts. I looked at my wine rack and is sadly depleted. I often make wine with the local Italian community (and grappa he he) We have many fine wines down here in Australia.

My interest in this is a humanatarian project a friend of mine is helping out with in Africa...long story but what we develop here could be very helpfull

Mark
Hi Mark
Wow I am humbled that my lowly hobby of tinkering would be so usefull. Honestly very humble and with new purpose.
I agree the magnesium longevity is a big factor as well.
It is my goal once I get them working to simply make another cell but not use it, while the others are in operation. that way I have a standard to compare the working models to.
My wife and I make wine out of most anything, tomatoes, onions(very good as a maranade) honey, rice, apples, pears strawberries, elderberries, raspberries and grapes, we grow most of our own ingrediants.
Bizzy

markdansie

@Bizzy
Off topic..I might email you. I had a few attemps at making wines out of mangoes etc...lets say not the best results. Might get a few tips of you oneday. When we make the wine out of grapes we use only natural fermentation no yeasts added or anything. To say the least the vintage each year is hit or miss. However if its a miss makes for good feed stock for the grappa.
Anyway its 2:30 am must go to be and I hope to make some useful contributions to the battery project.
mark

markdansie

Pirate88179

See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen