Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to build a gravity wheel.

Started by AB Hammer, June 11, 2010, 01:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Here is a video of an earlier wheel I posted on this string to show how it reacted.  Reply 14    http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9301.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFtWzl2BeyA

have a great build

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

AB Hammer

Greetings All

Remember this is a string of help of how to build, not what to build.

So if you have questions on how to build, and what resources you are looking for, just ask. You will always have a better chance with a solid balanced base than a floppy one. Excess and unwanted movement is a lot of extra friction and it will work against you in this quest.

Have a great build
Alan

Alan

AB Hammer

Greetings All

Here are some pictures of my quick change axles and stand for wheel work and test. I leave the mounts on each wheel I am working with, so I can change wheels at will. Now if a runner? I can show switching from stand to stand.

I use 2 flange bearings for each piece of pipe (2 cut pieces of pipe) and I use lock nuts to allow them not to be to tight. I also spray WD-40 into the bearings to loosen them up.

Note that I use angel iron for to set the mounts in.

Alan