Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnet motor ready for licensing?

Started by Cherryman, June 14, 2010, 05:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatChance!!!

I've been pursuing overunity for years now but the longer the pursuit, while learning a
thing or two in the process, one gets to a standpoint where you have to take decision.
Either one enters the realm of lunatics that claims overunity every second day or
believes in all kinds of statements from other free energy lunatics.
Then free energy pursuit has then become a crazy mans religion.....

OR...one can take a step backward and sanely review the knowledge gained,
make a sane conclusion based on facts, completely free from delirious thinking, and
then find the true answer to all the facts served....

It's all up to yourself whether you belong to the clouded minds or the enlightened minds.

Nihilanth

I feel bad for you. You're deluded enough to only be able to think of this in such extremes. That you're either accept free energy or crazy, or that you believe it's impossible and sane. Yet you still come here. Do you come here to troll as a form of revenge, to feel better for the amount of time you feel you've wasted on free energy, or do you still come here because you hold out hope? Or both?
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.

gauschor

Actually FatChance is right. Also many seemingly innovative devices are  not usable for today's purpose (e.g Mazenauer Motor). However I've also learned a lot while reading in here and did some experimenting and researching in this matter on my own. What I've learned too is, that the conspiracy theory about energy suppression is a myth only. Although I'm sure that the car oil could be replaced by plants oil, because that is already proven. We just need a plantage large enough to supply our needs (or less cars).

It's still an interesting read once in a while, so a visit in here never hurts :)

hartiberlin

Here is something new about it:
http://web.mac.com/dear_someone/TURXATOR%E2%84%A2/Magnetism.html

Click on Play Slideshow.

This slideshow says, that pulling directly apart 2 magnets needs less energy ( distance x force)
than letting 2 magnets attract from side to side.
So you win some energy in each cycle.

Their solid state device E-Turxator seems to be some kind of MEG like device,
where the Lenz law backemf seems to to be inverted coupled into the input,
so it does not have a bad braking effect, but an amplification effect.

Here is more:

http://web.mac.com/dear_someone/TURXATOR%E2%84%A2/Science_of_TurXator%E2%84%A2/Entries/2001/1/29_Fundamentals_of_TurXator%E2%84%A2_II..html

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Here is the E-Turxator:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dQtZ69ClnQ

Here is the efficiency measurement results:

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum