Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Steven Mark video released April 2006 !

Started by hartiberlin, April 14, 2006, 12:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Mr.Steven Mark invented a superconductive amplifier,
a MEG with a superconductive coil,
not more-but also-not less !
I am only interested in the coil manufactoring process,
the rest:08/15 procedere !

Adolf Zielinski"superconductive amplifier"-level:input 1KW-output 1000KW,
recitating his published(real?)numbers !

Sincerely
            de Lanca 

p.s.: I am not from the toroid(-al) party,I am EI-user !

oouthere

Superconductive???  He uses standard copper wire.....

Rich

lancaIV

The only "patent claims",and this is the barrier, are coil related- not for a "TPU"-concept !

S
  dL

Liberty

One of his first units used bailing wire and a magnet on top.  Kind of like picture hanging wire. 

I think the device is much less technical than most of us are making it out to be.  He found it through experimentation, using common everyday materials along with high tech lab equipment (probably an O-scope) and some electronics.  We can too, if it is the real deal.  The best unit to study is the one where it is not all taped up.  It shows copper windings on the lower half.  Dual windings I think.  One for each bulb circuit.  It also has two magnets near the upper ring on opposite sides.

In that film, Steven said that it was just the special interaction of the coils.  "Coils are very important".  I think that there is also a capacitor that is black in color mounted near the center of the device.  The picture does not allow a clear view of how it is wired.  But due to the nature of the device, it must use some sort of feed back loop to continue the oscillation at about 5khz.

In later devices, it appears that under the tape, that the two magnets are on one side of the upper ring and the magnets are together, probably in attract...
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

Liberty

I have looked at other similar devices that have used iron wire in a coil around a magnet and zinc as the voltage receptor.  Something about iron wire seems to yield some interesting results.  Perhaps the iron wire should be used from magnet to magnet to set up the frequency?
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor