Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Make Your Own Machine To Wind Cotton On A Bare Copper Wire for STUBBLEFIELD COIL

Started by electricme, July 07, 2010, 06:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electricme

Hmm,

This is worth trying as an experiment, just to see if it will work, if it does then we would have some moden material that others could use too.

But make a stubblefield coil out of the cotton covered wire first so you have something to benchmark it against.

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

Pirate88179

Stubblefield said his coils could operate in the ground for years with no problems.  I don't think the cotton will rot as there is no air to get to it but, an experiment is always good, then we will know.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

electricme

@ all,

Just a reminder, lets keep this thread just on the Stubblefield Cotton Winding Machine and the mechanical components it will be built from.

I don't want to take away from the LocalJoe Stubblefield thread anything related to it here. ;)

jim
People who succeed with the impossible are mocked by those who say it cannot be done.

FrozenWaterLab

Got my Thread - Cats like Thread.
Weighting on my pulleys.
I have found some likely pipe for the shaft but then I need to have the pulleys so I can get the bearings etc etc
No pulley pairs at scrap dealer yet so I wait.

FrozenWaterLab

Got my Pullys.
I am seriously thinking of cutting them (Or one of them) in half.
I would then have a thiner setup overall like you suggested Jim.
I will run in to town tomorrow to check the availability of Bering sizes.
I'll stop by the machine shop to check cost of cutting a belt notch.
May be able to do this myself but if they can - all the better.
FrznWtr