Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

@all

With the fight you have on this topic, you are not helping the OU community absolutely.

Nobody wants to see you fighting. Everybody want a solution to the energy crisis.

I am out of here!!!

Jesus

fritz

I would accept COP < 1 if I could power a machine with stupidity.
rgds.

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on August 23, 2010, 05:29:45 AM
Right now Rosemary your fate on the free energy forums is in question, Energetic forum adim , 5 individuals who have never seen your COP 17 replicated
Just that.  This is the first open acknowledgement that Glen, Harvey, Ashtweth, Jibguy and possibly Aaron - do NOT consider that they have a replication of my COP>17.  This is the actual issue at hand.  This means that they are satisfied that Glen's replication was actually the result of accidental and fortuitious and chance assembly of some electrical apparatus that resulted in their own result of COP>4? as Harvey erroneously assessed it?  Strange things afoot guys.  Now you see why I need to confront this sad effort to flame these threads and to insist that this is NOT their work?

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

gmeast

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on August 23, 2010, 12:18:36 PM
Hi all.  I'm not sure that it will serve any purpose but I'm going back to this post with specific reference to the following.

>One more LIE or post like that Jib, energetic forum Admin , Arron ,Glen Harvey and my self  Ashtweth will make a case yo remove you from the forums.

And this with specific reference to my right to defend myself in the face of an attack.
Rosemary

Hi all,

I am saddened that there is venom here !  I view this topic and the work already done as very significant.  I compare it to CF, Cold Fusion, CANR or whatever name you give it ... not the same mechanism I admit, but the same 'flavor' of initial observation(s).

....an anomalous amount of heat (energy over time = power) evolving from a physical set up of components ... the observed and measured cumulative power output unquestionably exceeding the input power. 

The important term here is "POWER".  In TOO many experiments, people get all excited over a spike in energy, or temperature.  For a brief moment, something displays OU chacteristics ... for example, a pulse ... which is where most errors or misinterpretation occurs ... beautiful ignorance and arrogance blind experimenters much too often.

In the case of this COP>17 Circuit, there is none of this "misinterpretation" the same as there is NONE with CF.

It seems Aaron from Energetic has been the only one to post a replication ... it appeared inconclusive because of some technical roadblocks, but still something was demonstrated.

If there have been other replications I have not seen, sorry, and please steer me toward them.   This is too important to just argue and criticize over.

Greg

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on August 23, 2010, 05:53:09 AM
----- Original Message -----
To: <ainslie@xxxx.co.za>; <hwgramm@xxxxx.com>; <fuzzytomcat@xxxxxxx.net>
Cc: <ashtweth@xxxxx.com>; <totl@xxxx.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 11:11 AM
Subject: Forum

Greetings,

Unfortunately, there are still numerous posts occurring on the forum 
that contain unnecessary disagreements between certain members.

It is obvious that there are conflicts that are not going to be 
resolved any time in the near future.

The forum is a place to share and learn.  Questioning is fine if it is 
done with respect, but we have seen that this is not what is happening 
here.

It is possible to share your work without speaking of each other?s.

We ask from now forward that you do not reference or question the work 
of each other (Rosemary, Harvey, FuzzyTomCat) in any posts on 
Energetic Forum or via Energetic Forums Private Messaging.

To be quite clear, you are welcome to share your work, your ideas, 
your results.  Just do NOT reference each others work, ideas, results.

Each one of you is valued on the Forum, however, the Peace and good 
nature of the Forum have been interrupted and this cannot continue.

There are four admins to the forum, Aaron is one of them, however he 
has wisely recused himself on this matter.  The three others admins 
have made this decision.

To repeat, it is our place to make sure the good nature of the Forum 
is maintained.  We believe that is possible by simply posting about 
your own work and in no way referencing (directly or indirectly) 
anyone else with which you have a conflict.

If you do (reference anyone that you have a conflict with), you will 
be banned.

Admin
hi glen, you omitted this part, which was at the bottom of the pm you sent to me, and to the rest i assume...

Quote___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

also ..... a question .......

How can anyone or a inventor design a electronic circuit if they can not read a schematic or circuit diagram ?

http://www.energeticforum.com/59369-post262.html
TinselKoala - THE ONLY APPROPRIATE CIRCUIT DIAGRAM that I can assure you is correct is the diagram in the paper. And the flyback diode is a critical part of the system.

The circuit diagram in the Quantum article was prepared by Brian Buckley. I cannot comment on whether it is right or not as I simply cannot read it. I am hoping that Donovan will be able to comment in due course. I don't think he has even seen that article - as published.

But it is definitely required as without it we cannot 're-route' the collapsing fields back to the battery to recharge it.

so why are you attempting character assassination of rosemary and then having your little minion ashtweth run around accusing rose of what you are doing?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe