Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

The circle sum goes like this 6+6 = 12, 12+6 = 18 - and so on up to 16 times, then x 2 for symmetry  = 912 x 2 = 1824 + 3 for the electron and 9 for the proton = 1836.  That's the magic number which also accounts for the size ratios that are known.

Regards,
Rosie

twinbeard

Hi Again Rosemary,

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on September 30, 2010, 09:38:31 AM
Yours is much prettier - twinbeard.

Well, thank you, but I only think its prettier in the same way that a real tree is prettier than a graph approximating a tree derived from linear euclidean geometries.  Nature is represented by, on every scale I look at, iterative systems.  Perhaps we can describe quantum phenomenon and structures more accurately in the same way that we can describe a fern more accurately with an iterative equation. 

But the point is this.  The three arms as depicted by Riaan - are not quite in synch.  If the charge had been illustrated as it should - then you'll see that there are two that are the same and one is not. 

Please see attachment 1, showing out-coloring mode set to binary decomposition.  Does this show what you are thinking of?

What I find intriguing is the effect if you assume each sphere to be a magnetic dipole.  The inevitable result is a precisely proportionate repulsion to attraction throughout the field.  That's blow away symmetries.  And it all starts off with a single circle and then 6 with the precisely same diameter - then add six and so on to each new concentric circle and one can go on into infinity keeping precisely the same symmetries. 

Only highlighting this because I've been rabbiting on about the construct of a magnetic field.  And I do see it as having a kind of logical symmetry that would lend itself to this kind of 'build' or whatever - 'congregation'?  The strings - necklaces - through the centre 'cross section' also being reflected in the 'strings' or lines around the length of the toroid.  Not sure of the right vocab for this.  Perhaps you can manage better what I think you realise I'm trying to point to.

Your point about the 'newton fractal' may be right.  I see the division into three but I think there's optional divisions into other numbers including 2.  I'm rather hooked on the field - so I actually need 6's.  Lots of them.  LOL

Attachements 2 and 3 are the best 6's I am seeing.  If we zoom into a certain point on the standard Newton graph, we get that 6 point divergence.  What is very interesting is to take the julia using of various points on these graphs as the seed.  There is a spatial symmetry around several key points in relationship of the two graphs.

I get your point about the "ropes" in the fractal graphs.  I came to the same conclusion as well while looking at the closely... these could very well represent flux lines, and in possibly a more accurate mathematical representation than we can currently come up with using euclidean geometries.

The program I am using to generate these is called GNU Xaos.  It is a free download here, if you would like to play with it yourself:
http://wmi.math.u-szeged.hu/xaos/doku.php
The help section has impressive video based tutorials as well as explanations of the mathematical systems represented, including the origin of many of the equations.  There is even an equation included and explained called "magnet," derived from some recent theoretical physics work;)

Cheers,
Twinbeard

Hope

WOW  excellant fractals.    Thanks Twin, Rosie and all for the eye openers.

Hope

After considering the burning wood model.  Then all elements in our periodic table are carbon based or can be made (catilized) to carbon?

Being out of our ability to currently able to read over light speed.  The upper half of our known wavelengths coupled with the newest bounce measurement magnetic technologies can be used to map radar like anomalies which will yield a 3D/4D table which, when resolved, will imply proofs of over light speed properties.   (Has such a device of this caliber of resolution every been made in known history) Then empowering this "Seeing" with computer modeling.  We could not only see  the image, but also the inner workings moving like a living wind. 
Like a polaroid.

Pirate88179

This may not have anything to do with anything here but, speaking of fractals....this photo is of a scope shot of my earth battery.  The wave patterns appears to be very similar to what has been posted here.  I still do not understand that.

Sorry if this is not related in any way Rose.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen