Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rosemary Ainslie COP>17 Circuit / A First Application on a Hot Water Cylinder

Started by Rosemary Ainslie, July 18, 2010, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: exnihiloest on October 06, 2010, 04:17:37 AM
Hi

I'm interested in third party replications.
Did someone duplicate the Rosemary Ainslie Circuit and confirm a COP>1?

Sorry for posting again the same question but flooded replies from Rosemary Ainslie prevented a good readability of this thread. I'm interested only in independent replications or attempts from experimenters here, not in matter from the author about his own work.

Thank you for your understanding.
I'm afraid I not only DO NOT understand but would ask you WHY you are imposing your demand on this thread?  If you wish to engage with replicators please feel free to start an alternate thread.  The sole purpose of this thread is to articulate the thesis and to record the tests on the proposed application.

I see your undertaking there Twinbeard.  Please feel free - but please note that this thread is absolutely NOT for replications.  My time is fully occupied as it is and this thread is meant as a dedicated record of the application ONLY - as well as the thesis in support of it. 

And may I add, exnihiloest - that this comment 'Sorry for posting again the same question but flooded replies from Rosemary Ainslie prevented a good readability of this thread'is flirting with good manners.  If you find my answers unreadable - then I suggest you read elsewhere.  That is always and option open to you.  Meanwhile MAY I REMIND YOU.  You asked for evidence of duplication.  Here's the results of that duplication.  AGAIN. 

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26240411/PROVING-OVER-UNITY-THE-HARD-WORK-OF-MANY-DEDICATED-OPEN-SOURCE-MEMBERS

I am very aware of your posts and the trollish nature of them.  You parade a scepticism that is inappropriate to the intentions of this forum.  I would prefer it that you don't post on this thread. 

Rosemary

twinbeard

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on October 06, 2010, 04:53:08 AM

I see your undertaking there Twinbeard.  Please feel free - but please note that this thread is absolutely NOT for replications.  My time is fully occupied as it is and this thread is meant as a dedicated record of the application ONLY - as well as the thesis in support of it. 

Surely.  I was planning on reporting findings on my own host anyway;)
Also, pardon my often tangental comments... I occasionally get lost in a train of thought that is somewhat related and feel a need to share with other borderline autistic minds who may be reading.  I absolutely do not mean to distract anyone!

Quote from: Rosemary Ainslie on October 06, 2010, 04:53:08 AM
I am very aware of your posts and the trollish nature of them.  You parade a scepticism that is inappropriate to the intentions of this forum.  I would prefer it that you don't post on this thread. 

Oh.  One of those.  I was unaware.  Thanks for the headsup.

Cheers,
Twinbeard

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: twinbeard on October 06, 2010, 05:02:53 AM
Surely.  I was planning on reporting findings on my own host anyway;)
Also, pardon my often tangental comments... I occasionally get lost in a train of thought that is somewhat related and feel a need to share with other borderline autistic minds who may be reading.  I absolutely do not mean to distract anyone!

Oh.  One of those.  I was unaware.  Thanks for the headsup.

Cheers,
Twinbeard
Hi Twinbeard.  I'm absolutely not qualified to state what this gentleman's intentions are.  I just find a rather 'dire' theme to his posts that I personally find to be somewhat counterproductive.  But feel free to engage with him. 

And if you do those tests - then let us know how they pan out.  I'd be really interested.  And I've been reading your posts elsewhere.  You've got some considerable experimental talents there which I'd be inclined to respect.    Just develop the tests on a different thread is all I ask.  This is definitely, rather selfishly, intended for record of our own experiments and development of the concepts in the thesis.

Kindest regards,
Rosie 

;D

Rosemary Ainslie

Hi all.  Just a few snap shots of the lab and the switch.  The switch is still being modified.  It's a faithfull replication on Glen's design but, for some reason, is not giving us a reasonably stable waveform.  Modifications being made.  They'll be posted in due course together with any changes.

Kindest regards,
Rosemary

Rosemary Ainslie

Sorry.  Just a few more that I somehow missed. 

Seems like when I re-size I also lose some of the clarity.  Still lots to sort out here guys.  General apologies for repeats and what have you.  I'm not very good at this.

Kindest regards.
Rosemary