Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Help with Ed Leedskalnin Riddle , any idea .

Started by Mk1, July 25, 2010, 11:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you enjoy this topic ?

yes
48 (80%)
I am listening . Keep going ! but its hard to understand .
6 (10%)
Your are crazy stop waisting my time , lol
6 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Mk1

@smoky

Just think about early Christians they used symbols to to make there hiding spot for all the others to see , still even if simple and easy to crack i worked .
The question is why , just think about religious symbols you know what they are , only because you learned about them .

Freemason is a religion , and they also have religious symbols , yet when you see them you are clues less , because no one showed you those .

But they are all over , you know most of them , but blind to its meaning ...

If you know , then you are a fan of governmental and corporate logos.

Did you look at marko rodin , i have found another version of the drawing

The key guy now , i don't think that dismissing everything someone says because in your judgment he said something stupid would equate dismissing 99.99999999 of the planet so ...

Not everyone can resume weeks of work in 20 min , and expect not looking lost in front of a camera or many people .

My problem is only that he showed the same symbol that the masson use there only easy recognizable one with the G , the sign is like a vw sign it is also a modified 8 or eternity sign , its a totally closed loop , i bet you do that and kick it it will do the same thing Ed's holder was doing .

Most people automatically want it out , it need to stay a closed loop that way the energy stay in the core , now kicking that stored energy around in the core should generate current if you ad a secondary to the core.

And the drawing shows also where to put the other wires in a pyramid shape , now do it need to be align to work , that is a great question .
And would really explain so many failed experiment and un replicable results . Stalling progress at the same time .

Mk1

@all

What do these two have in common , they practically use the same name .

Sorcery And Sorcerer

The movie version of the stick is slicker and useless but the real water stick will get you water but also lay lines ....

Now both are performing magic , i believe in the new age crystal power shit but not in the first degree rub on the forehead way , but usable power generation .. But you do get enlighten , by the quest for its knowledge , sitting around it or humming not required .

Ok ley lines , water line , there must be some thing magnetic to it ...

the stick also reminded me of the AV plug , water nodes , power nodes ...

Magic stick ,water stick ,Edward stick  i begin to see a pattern here don't you , his node is to his East . between he 25 and 26 parallel are those power nodes of gravity nodes ...

Was his generator a magnetic node maker , the weight over the wheel could maintain some momentum and also receive a charge of magnetic current that actually travels in chains ...

Mk1

@all

Tomorrow i will show the gravity generator ...

V magnets not U magnets where the field is only strong enough to jump at the end , not v gates to confuse you .

He tried to replicate the planet ! The world grid ! the generator of even horizon like Nassim would say , thanks to him i figured the flower of life and Ed about a year ago , worth the 8h of video .

Mk1

@all

Some basic idea you will see its clear as mud , but a V magnet is not the old magnet ...

I wonder witch one it is but Ed left a clue , the table !

Mk1

@all

Look what i have found in the world grid not one but 2 vortex !

Like Ed's wheel and guess what the sky map infra red marking , must be the solar system and the galaxy plane that we go trough ...